• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
    I see yours and raise you a...
    ... trailer trash mating call?

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
      It's an X rig, a walking triple. Supposed to be some bad motherfuckers. 6 man crew instead of a typical 5, they added a pit hand to help keep the shakers clear, box on box with the shakers +1-2 tanks in the upper portion of the subs. I was on an M rig and it was hell keeping the shakers clean on top of all of my other duties, and the X rigs are supposed to drill faster.
      It also moves with fewer permit loads - supposedly 80% fewer permit loads than a standard rig.

For example the industry standard for the generator skids is 40'x10'x10.5(or 11'). The X rig generators skids are standard ISO container dimensions (30'x9.5'x9.5') and are under 50,000 lbs.

They also don't need to lay down pipe when walkingv (which they can do in X and Y axis).

Since it's a pic thread...

Comment

• Almost as cool as the H&P Flex rig I just got off.
        ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
          Some chick and a king cobra

That has to be a sculpture. It looks like an Erick Swenson piece.

Comment

• Breakfast at the Houston Club this morning. Nice view.

Comment

• I've thought about joining the Ft. Worth club. Seems to be an effective networking tool.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                  Breakfast at the Houston Club this morning. Nice view.
                  Baller status, level 9 achieved.

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  I've thought about joining the Ft. Worth club. Seems to be an effective networking tool.
                  <~~ Been known to frequent that fine establishment.
                  Good food, and great view, not unlike the one Matt posted.

David

Comment

• I've been drug to the FtW Club a couple of times by the wife for a work function. It always reminds me how much of a baller I'm NOT. Would rather be at a dive bar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                      I've been drug to the FtW Club a couple of times by the wife for a work function. It always reminds me how much of a baller I'm NOT. Would rather be at a dive bar.
                      I just looked the FTW Club up and read the membership requirements. Sounds snoody and expensive. Definitely not for me. To each their own, but I don't see the point.
                      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                            I just looked the FTW Club up and read the membership requirements. Sounds snoody and expensive. Definitely not for me. To each their own, but I don't see the point.
                            Their dress code makes me laugh. I'm the type of guy that won't change, regardless of income. I could be rich as they come and still wear my faded jeans, cotton T-shirt and my backwards ball cap. Just part of who I am.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                              Their dress code makes me laugh. I'm the type of guy that won't change, regardless of income. I could be rich as they come and still wear my faded jeans, cotton T-shirt and my backwards ball cap. Just part of who I am.
                              its to keep the sagging pants and hair nets out
                              sigpic

Comment

• Pet cemetery is real.

A young cat in Florida was buried alive by its owner, who thought he was dead after getting hit by a car. But Bart proved everyone wrong by climbing from his own grave.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X