Clear All

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
    Too bad more people won't accept this.
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
      Nice.
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
        possible post of the year.

Comment

• Think of the spinning, apparently she's 104lbs.
          Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
            i would disappoint her so hard!
            lmao!
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• C-17 at Pegasus Airfield, Antarctica yesterday being unloaded by a Cat 950G loader; this is the first scheduled winter flight in McMurdo history. We have had medevacs come in during the winter months, but typically, when the last flight leaves in Feb, we are in complete isolation until August. The National Science Foundation wanted to try and bring in a couple winter flights as a proof of concept and this was the first flight. The pilots flew in using night vision and it was a complete success. Weather was a little iffy, but everything worked out. We haven't had fresh food since February, which it brought, and it also brought some mail and work related supplies needed around the station. We have another flight scheduled next month.

The picture was taken by a friend as I was in town when the flight came in.

Comment

• That's great Mike. Nothing wrong fresh foodies when your not expecting stuff for a couple of more months.
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X