Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fatass View Post
    I get to work on some cool shit. Have an MRAP to build next year.

L3? or DWC?

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
      nerd alert!

I thought NayNay had a truck???

Comment

• Truck rice is real.... these guys on IG roast their ass and then tag them and they come in all butthurt

Comment

]
          That's a pretty bucket

Comment

• lol @ #HelenKellerCustomz
            Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
              That's a pretty bucket
              For 1.3mil it better be. It's on it's second motor already and it was just put into service. E1 grenaded the first one somewhere in louisiana on the way to deliver it.

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                  two momentum DMR radios and the kenwood is probably for interop. not uncommon, unfortunately.

that's an ugly install don't forget to put your face place screws back in on the drivers side.
                  That was a downfit. That department covers 1000 square miles of mostly dirt roads, they aren't easy on equipment.

Comment

• Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Who the hell needs an MRAP locally?

Comment

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                        Who the hell needs an MRAP locally?
                        *raises hand*
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X