Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
    Bullshit. It's an exercise for the weak minded. Most people are better with "some" than "none" so they settle. Fortune favors the bold, not the nervous. And if that's the case, you know your competition.
    Same could be said, that in a game of odds, all the dumbasses are gonna pick 6. I'd look at itas a trick, and be in the lesser percentile for the exact reasons you mention. I pick 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      I heard you loved the D.
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• I pick 6, because I don't need any extra credit so fuck you

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            Bullshit. It's an exercise for the weak minded. Most people are better with "some" than "none" so they settle. Fortune favors the bold, not the nervous. And if that's the case, you know your competition.
            Single round game theory says 6 is the better answer. If there's a test after this one, 2 is the correct answer.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Prof. SVO is going to fail all of you guys attending his class.

Comment

• The human in me says the professor will be compassionate to those who select 2, and award them those points.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                  The human in me says the professor will be compassionate to those who select 2, and award them those points.
                  The human in me says the teacher will not give any points regardless of what you select.

By selecting two you are showing that you really have no confidence in any of your answers and did not study and put hard work into your grade. Selecting 6 shows you don't give a shit what anyone else gets for a grade because you just aced this motherfucker

Why give some slacker extra points on his test when you know you worked your but off for the grade

Comment

• So there must be 8 student in that class.

Comment

• Sometimes I wonder what I'm gonna do
                      Cause there ain't no cure for the lincolnboy blues

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                        So there must be 8 student in that class.
                        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X