Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
      haha. umm bop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
        TIV 4oooooooorrrrrrrr

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
          My new little office humidor. I just need to lower the humidity.

Why is your desk so clean?

Comment

• My favorite cigar.
            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                holy fuck man, added to my next Amazon order!!!!
                Originally posted by stevo
                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                  Why is your desk so clean?
                  Should have seen how messy it was yesterday. Had to do five employee evaluations. Do my over short report. And had to do a termination form for a Dumbass checker who got short changed for $350!!! But I stayed late yesterday knocked out all my paperwork so I worked my half-day today 6am-11am
                  sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                  🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                    holy fuck man, added to my next Amazon order!!!!
                    That's cool.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                      My favorite cigar.
                      Fuck yeah! Have you tried the smaller version to Blondie.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
                        Should have seen how messy it was yesterday. Had to do five employee evaluations. Do my over short report. And had to do a termination form for a Dumbass checker who got short changed for $350!!! But I stayed late yesterday knocked out all my paperwork so I worked my half-day today 6am-11am
                        He didn't get short changed, he let somebody make it.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                          He didn't get short changed, he let somebody make it.
                          Yea, you don't fuck up that bad. Unless who ever hired him didn't do any kind of evaluation. I would assume a cashier would be given a basic math test before hiring them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            Yea, you don't fuck up that bad. Unless who ever hired him didn't do any kind of evaluation. I would assume a cashier would be given a basic math test before hiring them?
                            Exactly, its a cashier job at fiesta. He probably didn't give a fuck about the job to start with and is smart enough that you cant prove shit on something like that. Worse case he loses the shit job and gets another shit job without using that shit job as a shit job reference. That was a close relative ill guarantee it. How many carts does it take to rack up $350 at fiesta? I would guess 8 or 9.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                              Exactly, its a cashier job at fiesta. He probably didn't give a fuck about the job to start with and is smart enough that you cant prove shit on something like that. Worse case he loses the shit job and gets another shit job without using that shit job as a shit job reference. That was a close relative ill guarantee it. How many carts does it take to rack up $350 at fiesta? I would guess 8 or 9.
                              Way back when I was 15 I worked at a Sonic in Desoto. Our car hops would get "robbed" like once a month, and it was always in the same stall that had no video coverage. The only ones who got in trouble were the ones that had more than the maximum amount of money they were supposed to carry. I think it was $50, but I'm not 100% sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                                You've never heard of Nirvana? Great band.
                                That shirt ain't even funny. How dare he. How dare he.

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                                Way back when I was 15 I worked at a Sonic in Desoto. Our car hops would get "robbed" like once a month, and it was always in the same stall that had no video coverage. The only ones who got in trouble were the ones that had more than the maximum amount of money they were supposed to carry. I think it was $50, but I'm not 100% sure.
                                They'd say someone mugged them? lol
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X