No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pluto Death Star is so fucking awesome.

still laughing.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
      Today's society? More precisely, the U.S government's standpoint on everything ever

Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
      No way thats fuckin real
      WH

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
          Today's society? More precisely, the U.S government's standpoint on everything ever

No way thats fuckin real
          You've never heard of Nirvana? Great band.

Comment

• The King and his Court:

The King and His Court touring team played over ten thousand softball games in a hundred countries since the late 1940s and achieved widespread fame similar to that of the Harlem Globetrotters. Feigner's meticulous records claim 9,743 victories, 141,517 strikeouts, 930 no-hitters and 238 perfect games. The Washington Post described him as "the greatest softball pitcher who ever lived."

On February 18, 1967, Feigner appeared in a celebrity charity softball game against many Major League players. In the game Feigner struck out Willie Mays, Willie McCovey, Brooks Robinson, Roberto Clemente, Maury Wills, and Harmon Killebrew all in a row.

Corrected for distance, Feigner's regular fastball pitch registered 111mph, faster than any major league baseball pitch ever thrown. Eddie Feigner never accepted a Major League Baseball contract (although he was offered them many times) because he wasn't willing to take the pay cut. Feigner was earning nearly twelve times the salary of major league baseball players throughout his career.
            Last edited by CJ; 07-16-2015, 12:04 AM.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• I like the nirvana shirt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                  I like the nirvana shirt.
                  x2. I also like 'The Smiths' shirt behind it. Lmao. Both of those are great.

Comment

• My new little office humidor. I just need to lower the humidity.

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Fucking golfers.

Comment

Working...
                                X