• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• This back plate is cool.

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
        You work for GM in some capacity?
        Yes I work for GM.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
          Pretty much sums up our society. Waste shit. Waste as much as you can, as fast as you can. Lay whatever you can, to waste.
          If it all gets melted down, sold to a foundry as scrap, and turned into new shit, that is not waste. The world is not an attic.
          Last edited by YALE; 08-15-2015, 07:08 AM.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Find me a cheap casita please...

Comment

• Comment

• God beamed all his sublime light of all that is 'Murrican directly into Maidenhead.

I was driving down the road and saw this sweet ass ride pulling into a "petrol" station to fill up. I quickly made an evasive maneouver to enter at the same time that my wife flipped her shit thinking that I had suffered a stroke or something.

I quickly got off the car and went to the Southern Brit Gentleman that was commandeering this sweet fucking machine and asked him if he minded I shoot his car while he went in to pay. We chatted a bit about how there is only 12 Chargers in the UK and this is the only one with the General Lee paint. I took some pictures and some of the locals flocked when they saw me shooting this fine rarer than Ferrari or McLaren car.

As he came back I thanked him for this opportunity to share with you all and proceeded to go back to my car. On his way out he peeled out and ran his horn "Dixie" theme. I briefly dropped my jaw.

Enjoy!

First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Sweet!

David

Comment

• Great license plates!
                    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Fuck yeah!
                      Originally posted by lincolnboy
                      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                                Best image ever posted in this thread.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X