Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
    It's a matter of two different deceleration rates in effect causing the roller to put an opposing torque on the tire.
    So you're saying he should have just shifted to neutral?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
      i'm smart enough to live rent free in a lot of mofo's heads
      You already used that one this week.

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
      (in your head) - rent free

Comment

• I have done hundreds if not thousands of 4th gear pulls to red line on a dyno jet without any issues on all types of cars. I have always taken the car out of gear and used the dynos brakes to slow the drum.

On the other hand I once lost a tires tread at around 170mph and the damage to the car was similar and it scared the fuck out of me.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Have any videos??

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
            Have any videos??
            Me? No. I used the dyno for work and none of it seemed like something worth filming. To me it was just another work day. I have also been out of that business for 13-14 years now.

Edit: When I look back on it I think that I have had a car at about 190mph on a dynojet but I lifted and took it out of gear as soon as I hit the rev limiter. 4th gear is straight through, a 4.10 rear gear, a 9200 rpm red line and a 29" tire. I am too tired to do the math right now to be certain.
            Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 11-06-2015, 10:49 PM.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
              You already used that one this week.
              Not to mention that it doesn't take any intelligence at all to do, look at Justin for example.

Comment

• svo, how much power did steve kahn's car put down back then?? do you know if he still has it?

Comment

• Comment

• Never seen a person try to be liked so hard. then act so dumb the next.

Comment

• Looks like a broke dick Dave Chappell

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
                      G'Day Mate

Comment

• Looks like two yuppies decided to take pics with a burglar.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• All of us were in the mid to high 500s back then. After Garrett gave us some top secret turbos along with some ridiculously large exhaust housings & wheels that are now known as the GT line we all started getting into the low 700s. I have not seen Steve in years and do not know if he still has his car.

Is that Steve in the pictures? He used to be muscled up and I guess that I am not used to seeing how Asians age.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post

Could you post a picture of you holding or eating a banana while having the same smug/surprised look on your face? I only ask because it would be funny as hell.

Edit: I just realized how racially insensitive that is; so sorry.

You need to shave bro.
                            Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 11-07-2015, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• RodNay is the man. My favorite DFWM'er.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X