Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
    you can live vicariously through me, cooter. too bad im not smoking atm, but i keep some kill on deck for that special occasion.

random pic!! some strawberry cough, chernobyl, and dank #5

I haven't been burning either. 3+ month hiatus. but got a hankering for a little "break glass in case of emergency" stash, and the day I was thinking about it, holy grail kush was in town. Happens once or twice a year and always gone in a day or two.

I'd never had it before. HFS dude. taste is fucking unreal... it's weird, but my brain thinks "cotton candy" whenever I taste it. it doesn't taste like cotton candy, but it's just so fucking sweet and tasty, my brain says "cotton candy" LOL

smell is unreal and fucking HUGE... open a small container and half the building reeks of divinity! and it's just the perfect mix of happy/mellow, no couch-lock, etc.

damn, my mouth is watering
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
      I haven't been burning either. 3+ month hiatus. but got a hankering for a little "break glass in case of emergency" stash, and the day I was thinking about it, holy grail kush was in town. Happens once or twice a year and always gone in a day or two.

I'd never had it before. HFS dude. taste is fucking unreal... it's weird, but my brain thinks "cotton candy" whenever I taste it. it doesn't taste like cotton candy, but it's just so fucking sweet and tasty, my brain says "cotton candy" LOL

smell is unreal and fucking HUGE... open a small container and half the building reeks of divinity! and it's just the perfect mix of happy/mellow, no couch-lock, etc.

interesting

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post

Let's not DE rail this thread. It's suppose to be only about the Fiesta store managers personal problems, eating habits, and his love of cows and guns.

Comment

• Comment

• In honor of the forum. 51% says "we ain't going back".

Comment

• he's half white

Comment

• so maybe we got half way there, and now may decide to turn around?

Comment

• allegedly

Comment

• Comment

• Lmao

Comment

• Soap what is your height/weight ?
                          Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
                            Soap what is your height/weight ?
                            Every man on the internet is 6'3 200lbs+

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
                                What heads and intake is that?
                                Yates heads, not sure on the intake.

You can spend a lot, or you can find a steal. Rousch can afford to sit on inventory, and they have the perception of brand value, so you can pick up a used pair that needs work before assembly (they are bare) for $3500 (!)

I know this has come up in the past, but it must have been part of another discussion because I couldn't find the info in the past postings. I'd like info on the Yates C3 series of heads and manifolds. Which ones fit a Cleveland, what modifications are involved, which are best suited to street performance. Also, info on the C3 manifolds. Thanks, Mooso.
                                Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Working...
                                X