Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
    That fajita dinner does look legit. How's their green salsa? Have any heat to it? You gotta try real hard to fuck up mexican food. I don't so much go to the places I frequent for the food as I do the salsa. If you make excellent mexican food but your salsa is bunk, I'll never be back.
    My mouth is pretty fucked up from chewing tobacco. So I can't eat anything spicy at all it burns too bad. Buy my friends liked their salsa green and red.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
      they even sell beer past the enjoy by dates!
      I couldn't taste the difference. After a few beers you start losing your taste buds anyway.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
        I couldn't taste the difference. You eat as much pussy as I do, you'll wear your taste buds plumb out.
        ftfy
        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Put my prick in it.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Soap, you keeping eating all that fancy stuff and you will be well on your way to being on the Biggest Loser show. Or are you trying to work up to become the next Jared?

Jk...the fajitas look worth the calories!

Comment

• I just passed through there yesterday. I gotta check that out.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                Soap, you keeping eating all that fancy stuff and you will be well on your way to being on the Biggest Loser show. Or are you trying to work up to become the next Jared?

Jk...the fajitas look worth the calories!
                Haha I know it's bad but I only eat one heavy meal a day. Meat is ok though so protein. Redbull is what's making me fat and soft drinks.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• You drink 2 redbulls a day?
                  Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by tkblkcobra View Post
                    What heads and intake is that?
                    1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
                      You drink 2 redbulls a day?
                      One 12oz when I wake up. Another by noon another by 3pm. One around 6pm and my last one by 9pm. And about a 4-5 20oz soft drinks in between. So about 4 a day.

On some days I'll have just gold peak ice tea all day. About two gallons.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• dude, if you just cut out the red bull and soda, you'd drop some weight PDQ

the booze doesn't help, but at least it gets you drunk! but refined sugar is like the shittiest drug on earth... does nothing but make you fat. I say drop the sodas and drink more beer!
                        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• You're going down a street to diabetes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                            dude, if you just cut out the red bull and soda, you'd drop some weight PDQ

the booze doesn't help, but at least it gets you drunk! but refined sugar is like the shittiest drug on earth... does nothing but make you fat. I say drop the sodas and drink more beer!
                            I know I drank just water for one week. Still eat the same and lost 7lbs. I need to stop now before I get to be like those 800 lbs mother fuckers.

Oh I actually cut down my beer. I used to drank every day. Now just like one or two beers every few days.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• I quit drinking a year ago... I'm far enough removed from it and the cravings to admit that I miss it. I don't "want" it... I don't "crave" it...

but... fuck me if I don't miss an ice cold Corona on a summer evening

I guess I was trying to live vicariously through your beer consumption. I still say the health cost:enjoyment benefit ratio is higher for beer than for sugar soda

I used to drink too much diet coke and too many zero cab monsters (OG redbull is still the best stuff on earth, but I didn't want to take in the sugar with as much alcohol as I used to drink!) It's been over a year since I've had either, and I don't think I'll ever drink another diet coke again.

really doe, lay off the soda
                              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                                I quit drinking a year ago... I'm far enough removed from it and the cravings to admit that I miss it. I don't "want" it... I don't "crave" it...

but... fuck me if I don't miss an ice cold Corona on a summer evening

I guess I was trying to live vicariously through your beer consumption. I still say the health cost:enjoyment benefit ratio is higher for beer than for sugar soda

I used to drink too much diet coke and too many zero cab monsters (OG redbull is still the best stuff on earth, but I didn't want to take in the sugar with as much alcohol as I used to drink!) It's been over a year since I've had either, and I don't think I'll ever drink another diet coke again.

really doe, lay off the soda
                                you can live vicariously through me, cooter. too bad im not smoking atm, but i keep some kill on deck for that special occasion.

random pic!! some strawberry cough, chernobyl, and dank #5

Comment

Working...
                                X