• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
    One more time.

Comment

• Comment

• Then why would he identify himself as such? Oh so he could pile more lies on top that would resonate with his voters. Typical.

All depends on your definition of greatness. See alexander the great for reference. Plus most of the ruling class of china that see a slave empire as a good thing.
        WH

Comment

• Doesn't the Qaran say it is OK to lie, cheat, and steal from/to non-Muslims as long as you are doing it to push the religion?
          (Or, something like that?)
          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

The America where there are no entitlement programs. Oh, and dropping bombs on Japan was the right call. Look it up.

Comment

• Yeah, before the Democrats starting buying votes with the tax payers dollars... seems like to me Armando Flores Jr need to take his ass back to where ever he came from.

mardyn

Comment

• Rodnaynay will tell you he's only trolling, but I genuinely believe that he believes the stuff he posts.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                  Rodnaynay will tell you he's only trolling, but I genuinely believe that he believes the stuff he posts.
                  He does, he's not fooling anyone. He wouldn't get so defensive and seemingly butthurt so easily otherwise. His replies would be more like Denny's short replies if her were only trolling.

... Rodnay. Thats a good one.
                  WH

Comment

• Originally posted by mardyn View Post
                    yeah, before the democrats starting buying votes with the tax payers dollars... Seems like to me armando flores jr need to take his ass back to where ever he came from.

Mardyn

Удачи!

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                      Удачи!
                      Вы должны бедра, как вола. Вы приносите мне картошку.
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                        Kinda sad, ain't it. Then again, I'm conflicted. I want the kids to get good discipline, but I don't want to listen to the little shit wailing.
                        Shock collars. Caesar says dogs live in the moment and that it applies to kids as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                          Rodnaynay will tell you he's only trolling, but I genuinely believe that he believes the stuff he posts.
                          Man I don't make this stuff up myself. My white Facebook friends post it, and I share it here to get the opposite point of view. I guess you could say I'm trolling for a respone?

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                            Вы должны бедра, как вола. Вы приносите мне картошку.
                            Я люблю картофель с некоторыми черный хлеб и много водки.
                            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Man I don't make this stuff up myself. My white Facebook friends post it, and I share it here to get the opposite point of view. I guess you could say I'm trolling for a respone?
                              Wait, you have white friends? Why aren't they just your friends? Why the qualifier?

Comment

• Originally posted by Blandnuts View Post
                                Shock collars. Caesar says dogs live in the moment and that it applies to kids as well.
                                Personally I wouldn't have a problem with it. Is it really much different than a spanking? Spankings cause pain, a short zap causes pain. They're just different versions of the same type of discipline. What I'd like to see someday, is a collar or necklace (or something) you can put on a baby or little kid where no one can hear them crying. Like on a plane or at a restaurant. But then again I have no kids, and I value peace and quiet.

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                                Wait, you have white friends? Why aren't they just your friends? Why the qualifier?
                                Cuz self outing rodnay.
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X