X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My birthday today

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
      I definitely have Misophonia. Today during a meeting one of my coworkers was drinking so fucking loudly i swear to god I heard his gulp echo in the board room. I fucking HATE hearing people eat or drink.

One of my coworkers has an unfortunate office location across from a dude who clears his throat constantly. And I mean fucking constantly, and it is LOUD. It's driving him insane, he wears ear plugs. I decided to buy one of those hand clickers to catalog how many times a day he clears his throat.

This is about half a day of recording his throat clears.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
            My last office mate had had her stomach stapled years ago and it didn't work, but she still ate like she was normal.

She would gorge at lunch and then throw up in the trash can or empty soda bottle on her desk.
            Wife worked with a girl similar to that. Had lap band surgery, but then ate small meals ALL day long, actually got bigger

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                I definitely have Misophonia. Today during a meeting one of my coworkers was drinking so fucking loudly i swear to god I heard his gulp echo in the board room. I fucking HATE hearing people eat or drink.

One of my coworkers has an unfortunate office location across from a dude who clears his throat constantly. And I mean fucking constantly, and it is LOUD. It's driving him insane, he wears ear plugs. I decided to buy one of those hand clickers to catalog how many times a day he clears his throat.

This is about half a day of recording his throat clears.

Do they work in Whitesettlement? I know a guy that does that.
                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• season open

Comment

• Comment

• ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• haha^

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X