No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Point he or any one make now, only mayter now cause once in the house other shot come up that they did not address before. So i would vote for him just like the world voted for Obama and now regret they did now.

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
      Point he or any one make now, only mayter now cause once in the house other shot come up that they did not address before. So i would vote for him just like the world voted for Obama and now regret they did now.
      This motherfucker....now I need some Tylenol...
      QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• Sunday funday. Fucking beer specials

Comment

• lincolnboy stop!! they'll get mad at us for passing time on this precious website on a three day weekend!!?elevenone

Comment

• Im just at home taking a break before i,return to a bar or to the pool for more pee water pee.

Comment

• i got a new sectional (couch) and have found my new happy place.

pic unrelated

Comment

• ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                  oh, ok. i'll be sure to discuss it at my friend Dr. Bill's house over dinner, wine, and cards tonight.
                  Perhaps you can fit it in during your discussion of the finer points of dookie logistics.
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post

David
                    LMFAO. That has been me on more occasions than I can count.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      Perhaps you can fit it in during your discussion of the finer points of dookie logistics.
                      absolutely, and i'll discuss the dookie logistics of our $100MM parkland project, and tell him all about my $34MM Cowboys headquarters/stadium in frisco, and the new Toyota relocation that i bid in at $62MM.

hey chief, the shit flows down hill.. catch this..

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                        absolutely, and i'll discuss the dookie logistics of our $100MM parkland project, and tell him all about my $34MM Cowboys headquarters/stadium in frisco, and the new Toyota relocation that i bid in at $62MM.

hey chief, the shit flows down hill.. catch this..
                        For your sake, I hope all of this sounds more impressive in person.
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• You gave it a good run naynay but I think you are back.

Comment

• can you make your thingee under your name say "IN ROD WE TRUST" rather than "IN GOD WE TRUST"??

and thanks for the bid of confidence.

video to piss off manjuice

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                              For your sake, I hope all of this sounds more impressive in person.
                              when you sell your home for well above what you paid for it, i hope you will appreciate me and my industries value in increasing your property/market value. but i know you are a thick headed mother oof that likely wouldnt know your head from a hole in the ground, or however that goes.. and for those talking shit, at least contribute a pic to keep with the theme!!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X