No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like something Trump would say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
      Sounds like something Trump would say.
      im glad (or hopeful) you can see the humour, i am ony 65% serious in this stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
        *gasping for air, when you realize you're about to vote for a damn sea urchin.
        Now I want him to win just because you'd hate it.

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
        absolutely, and i'll discuss the dookie logistics of our $100MM parkland project, and tell him all about my $34MM Cowboys headquarters/stadium in frisco, and the new Toyota relocation that i bid in at $62MM.

hey chief, the shit flows down hill.. catch this..
        Of which your cut was what... $18?

Oh and one more thing. As a libtard, shouldn't you dispense with the old chevys and such, and get you a prius, or a Nissan leaf? I mean its what you stand for and all.
        WH

Comment

when you sell your home for well above what you paid for it, i hope you will appreciate me and my industries value in increasing your property/market value. but i know you are a thick headed mother oof that likely wouldnt know your head from a hole in the ground, or however that goes.. and for those talking shit, at least contribute a pic to keep with the theme!!

Hell I'll be amazed if you actually still have a job. I'm still betting that you drink everything you have.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• close!

Comment

im glad (or hopeful) you can see the humour, i am ony 65% serious in this stuff.
              I know, I do get laughs off your posts man.

Comment

Understated figure for failed attempt at social acceptance.
                WH

Comment

• Naynay/Tremor, what ever. Have you ever thought about how racist it is for a man of color, (with a fade?), to make jokes about a Caucasian's hair? Seriously. I would venture a guess you don't have long flowing hair that gets caught in the wind. You are mocking the physical attributes of another human being. Regardless of their political view, they are just different than you. Our hair does crazy shit in the wind sometimes. That's just how it works. If that makes you laugh, that's fine. But, by definition, it is hypocritical.
                  Am I offended? Nope. Do I care? Nope. Just trying to make the point that people are different and your attempt to mock his HAIR is pretty damn weak. #whitepeopleshairmatter
                  Pic sort of unrelated.
                  Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                  There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Lol right on man!! I'm bald af.

Comment

• Dam white people and skin color eye brows. Thats some devil shit right there

Comment

• concerning hair. read this.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X