• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• lol
      Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• I cannot tell you how hard it is for the common person to say FIREFOX. At least half the time its called Foxfire.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          I cannot tell you how hard it is for the common person to say FIREFOX. At least half the time its called Foxfire.
          so it's like the sawzall of browsers?
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• In the days of tech support/help desk, I had to correct them every time after an emphatic "What is that? OH, you mean FIREFOX."
            sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                  so it's like the sawzall of browsers?
                  Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                  In the days of tech support/help desk, I had to correct them every time after an emphatic "What is that? OH, you mean FIREFOX."
                  The best is when they say Mozilla though.

MAH...zilla?

Mohzil..la?

Comment

• Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• My sig is awesome.
                          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sig239 View Post

Nice.
                              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                                I'll let you figure it out. Wouldn't want you to go crying to the admins again.
                                He never reached out to the Admins about you and your bullshit. I (as most mods) see most everything that is posted, I sent you the PM and I have been keeping tabs on your dumb ass since then. You're problem, if you believe one exists, is with me. Anything else I can help you with today, Justin?
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X