Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^ Title of picture: "Ahhh, get this fucking cat offa me!"
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• ^^title^^ " a mouse "

Comment

• Surprisingly, the only fatality that day was the cat.

Comment

• I think the title of that picture should have been: "Hey, why are you guys wearing those stupid helmets?"
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• The ones wearing the helmets are the smart ones knowing a jaguar/leopard can crush your skull with one bite...
            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Dammit, Todd.
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• ^^^
                    Originally posted by Buzzo
                    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• he must've asked if they were into fitness

Comment

• 14 Raptor
                            18 GT350

Comment

• [/QUOTE]

That's on old picture, I used to work with the blonde like 7 years ago and that was after she was a Cowboys cheerleader.
                              Originally posted by Marisa
                              we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                                he must've asked if they were into fitness
                                I lol'd.

Comment

Working...
                                X