No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        Someone already modding the Model X...impressive
        QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Comment

THAT... is and RV from HELL!
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Have people not seen Tango and Cash?
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                Have people not seen Tango and Cash?
                Only eleventy billion times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                  right... you dont ever get tired of being such a clown at your age?
                  Says my black, aging shadow...

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                    Have people not seen Tango and Cash?
                    For a movie that was considered awful and a flop, it sure as hell has been seen by a lot of people and remembered easily.

I think I saw it on a OTA channel a week or so ago.

A hidden gem in the OTA channels is GRIT. Some old school action movies that bring back a lot of memories.

Comment

• you broke that jaw?

Comment

A hidden gem in the OTA channels is GRIT. Some old school action movies that bring back a lot of memories.
                        I saw it in a theater and remember people booing when a "now we're cookin'" line was said, which was also done in one of the recent released Lethal Weapon movies.

Comment

For a movie that was considered awful and a flop, it sure as hell has been seen by a lot of people and remembered easily.

I think I saw it on a OTA channel a week or so ago.

Don't one of the 68-? channels do that too? I think Rocky was on for like a 24 hour period, every different one aired over and over, and some James Bond movies I think once.

I crack up on the old game show channel, some of them are funny as hell, and back then, politically incorrect!

Comment

• "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• WRX

Comment

• Hahahah!

Comment

Working...
                                X