Clear All

• Comment

• ^^lmfao

Comment

• Did she piss off Raylan Givens?
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          I remember seeing that "live". Just ...ignorant biased journalist.
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
            I don't know why I can't stop laughing
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              I've had a few fail on me, and they are a pita to change especially in tight quarter s, so I've always replace with electronic pumps.
              The only issue I've had with mechanical pumps is the rubber diaphragms not agreeing with today's ethanol blend fuels. They still last longer than the generic low pressure electric garbage ones they sell.

However, I do keep one of those cheap electric ones in my tool kit. I have alligator clips on each lead. If my mechanical pump dies, I grab that little bastard and a screw driver and I'm running again in less than five minutes.
              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                The only issue I've had with mechanical pumps is the rubber diaphragms not agreeing with today's ethanol blend fuels. They still last longer than the generic low pressure electric garbage ones they sell.

However, I do keep one of those cheap electric ones in my tool kit. I have alligator clips on each lead. If my mechanical pump dies, I grab that little bastard and a screw driver and I'm running again in less than five minutes.
                That's smart. Is there some sort of regulator necessary for that?

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                  That's smart. Is there some sort of regulator necessary for that?

Nope, they run somewhere between 4-6psi, so the Holley needle/seat can handle it fine. Pretty sure this is the one I have (it's been a while since I looked at it).

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                            I don't know why I can't stop laughing
                            I know why i can't, because I yell the same shit at our cat.
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                              This is me at work.

Comment

• Originally posted by tkblkcobra View Post
                                Good ole Cleveland......got to have a lot of compression and a lot of camshaft, then it'll run good.

I have a love/hate relationship with those things.
                                70' Chevelle RagTop
                                (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Working...
                                X