Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
      Haha! I dont remember the picture of the speedo ever happening. I DO remember having a fun drive back to Lubbock on 114 through some of the canyons there with a Yellow C5. Our average speed must have been 105. Didnt see any troopers out that way, but no doubt we just got lucky.

I was hoping the parking garage out at tech would have helped save my car, but all the dickhead truckbros would get absolutely smashed on keystone or natty lite, and drive into everyone elses car. I -still- have countless tailhitch scrapes on the back or front bumper of my car as trucks would back out, and just not care what they hit. It didnt take me long to realize why the original owner of my car did not want to take his car down to Austin when he was at UT, because college kids dont give a shit about anyone else's property but themselves for the most part.

I had jealous kids throw oranges at my car, piss on my car, and god knows what else. One day living in fort worth someone threw an apple strudel at my car's windshield and i was still really waking up and turned on my wipers, and it smeared it all over the place. Seriously, who throws a strudel!?
      I lived on campus. I parked next to 2-3 mustang gt's and a couple of trucks on the third floor.

If you drove to school everyday I'm sure it received a fair share of damage. Iliving on campus and not having a job was cheaper than living off campus and commuting with a job.

Comment

• When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post

I turned 13 that day. 'Twas a good day indeed.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
              Awesome. I was just jamming that yesterday, looks like I should today.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                  I turned 13 that day. 'Twas a good day indeed.
                  Then, Happy Birthday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                    The job they give to the new guy on the crew.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                      Then, Happy Birthday.
                      Thanks, Man!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                            Iv seen plenty of mechanics do this same type thing.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X