No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She wanna pearl necklace! Preventing teen pregnancy one song at a time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
      She wanna pearl necklace! Preventing teen pregnancy one song at a time.
      That's what I was thinking. 90-something% of their catalog is about sex or booze. Maybe they had a toned-down set in the early days. Probably lots of cover stuff if they're doing proms.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Funny, I wasn't aware that the political and pic/vid forum had been combined...

Comment

• just keep scrolling, and at least add a random pic if you feel the need to reply..

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                  just keep scrolling, and at least add a random pic if you feel the need to reply..
                  Solid response man, solid response

Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
                    Solid response man, solid response
                    k

Comment

• Wonderful post lincolnboy, but I'd have to agree it was nsfw. Moved to appropriate thread.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        Wonderful post lincolnboy, but I'd have to agree it was nsfw. Moved to appropriate thread.
                        That's all fine and dandy but you forgot the picture.
                        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

• Now that's fucking funny!

Comment

• Hahah, I wonder how many times that thing gets keyed.

Comment

• lol.
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X