Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very nice Sgt Beavis. Train 'em early
    If you can read this thank a teacher. If it's in English thank a soldier.

Comment

• "I got adopted for this shit?"
      sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Judging from the parking spot decoration and the douche bag truck this is a high school parking lot.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
              "I got adopted for this shit?"
              Comment of the damn week right there. HAHA

Comment

• My boy cant wait to mow on the riding mower, so we tried it out the other day. His legs are still too short to reach the pedals, but I look forward to when he will take that over from me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
                  My boy cant wait to mow on the riding mower, so we tried it out the other day. His legs are still too short to reach the pedals, but I look forward to when he will take that over from me.
                  Starting my 10 y/o next Sunday with riding lawnmower duty. Not sure if that's late in the game, but I always enjoyed it for some reason and had been too selfish to give the chore to either one of my sons.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                    Starting my 10 y/o next Sunday with riding lawnmower duty. Not sure if that's late in the game, but I always enjoyed it for some reason and had been too selfish to give the chore to either one of my sons.
                    Carpenter has been training since he was 2.

He can almost drive it now. He doesn't quite have the coordination down yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                      Carpenter has been training since he was 2.

He can almost drive it now. He doesn't quite have the coordination down yet.
                      Not to be too critical, but you have hearing protection and he doesn't? Or just the ear plugs not showing up?

And my kids love riding the lawn tractor. I started it about the same age, 2. I both had them driving it on their own at about 7-8. They couldn't reach the brake pedal, but I taught 'em to turn the key and turn it off. They would mow an open area, so didn't have to worry about trees.

I'm just worried when the "fun" will turn to work for them!
                      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                        Not to be too critical, but you have hearing protection and he doesn't? Or just the ear plugs not showing up?

And my kids love riding the lawn tractor. I started it about the same age, 2. I both had them driving it on their own at about 7-8. They couldn't reach the brake pedal, but I taught 'em to turn the key and turn it off. They would mow an open area, so didn't have to worry about trees.

I'm just worried when the "fun" will turn to work for them!
                        Earplugs that time. But it wasn't working out. Now he has over the ear hearing protection.

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• hahahaha, I like that last one the best.
                              Originally posted by stevo
                              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X