Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
    I havent fact xhecked any of that yet..
    Whoever wrote that was either a child, or a very unintelligent person as a great deal of it is obviously incorrect
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      Whoever wrote that was either a child, or a very unintelligent person as a great deal of it is obviously incorrect
      They are the same people that make things like...

Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Last edited by Broncojohnny; 01-16-2016, 07:44 AM.
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

• That would be one of the bullet points someone with common sense would have known before even pasting the url to share.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
              Sometimes I envy Rodney. He can post the stupidest bullshit without hesitation, then post that he didn't fact check it on the very next post. No hesitation.
              I envy him the way I envy bums. The freedom from responsibility must be fantastic until you have to go to sleep under a bridge at night then keeping it real goes wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
                Sometimes I envy Rodney. He can post the stupidest bullshit without hesitation, then post that he didn't fact check it on the very next post. No hesitation.
                Never envy ignorance...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                  I havent fact xhecked any of that yet..
                  Then what's the point of posting it, aside from grade school trolling?

David

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                    What does it even mean?
                    I'm not sure when I first heard someone describe something as "on fleek." Maybe I saw it on Instagram in a comment. Maybe it was in an article talking about Cara Delevingne's eyebrows (my best bet is on that option). Or maybe it was just in a…

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      Here is a different take of the same info.

Watch G H W Bush call Reagan's supply-side economics "Voodoo" then deny it when he's Reagan's VP.

I ran across it while trying to fact check Tremor's post. Can some of you economic xperts dissect it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post

This kind of thing shows how delusional the left in this country is. They actually believe that by passing a law requiring the CAFE standards to be higher that the auto manufactures will be able to meet the standards. That is like trying to reduce healthcare cost by requiring that people all be twice as healthy.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Young Reba

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X