Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
    Never envy ignorance...
    envy the ability to cause shock and awe without uttering a word.

random picture:

Comment

• Reba is kinda hot, but at a certain angle, her eyes look weird as fuck...

Comment

• Originally posted by svo855 View Post
        This kind of thing shows how delusional the left in this country is. They actually believe that by passing a law requiring the CAFE standards to be higher that the auto manufactures will be able to meet the standards. That is like trying to reduce healthcare cost by requiring that people all be twice as healthy.
        In just nine more years we will be living in a hipster paradise!
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
          Sometimes I envy Rodney. He can post the stupidest bullshit without hesitation, then post that he didn't fact check it on the very next post. No hesitation.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          I envy him the way I envy bums. The freedom from responsibility must be fantastic until you have to go to sleep under a bridge at night then keeping it real goes wrong.
          Originally posted by phaux View Post
          Never envy ignorance...
          lmao...
          Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
          Then what's the point of posting it, aside from grade school trolling?
          Naynizzle trolling, never!
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                envy the ability to cause shock and awe without uttering a word.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Damn.
                    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Looks like my last car wreck

Comment

• Man, that thing is FUBAR, big time. Was that you?
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                          Man, that thing is FUBAR, big time. Was that you?
                          My brother's car. Slammed into a stalled flatbed trailer on Tuesday night on I-30 like half a mile before Beckley exit. Trailer was in the middle lane, no indication that it was stalled. No flares, no warning lights...nothing. Luckily some people pulled over to help, one guy got his phone and ended up calling my sister in GA. They kept him awake because he went into shock and panicked as soon as he felt blood coming down his face. I had no idea he was in a severe accident that night my sister left me a garbled up voice message. I thought it was a minor fender bender because all I could make out was junior and accident. Plus she didnt sound like it was serious. Next morning woke up to 20+ texts from her and him talking about his surgery to stabelize his leg that morning.

Hended up with a broken fibula that pushed itself into another bone. Also right where the windshield has a slight opening on the driver's side, his left hand/wrist went up into it causing lacerations close to the veins. Also had a broken nose, right eyebrow cut open and bruised right eye. Luckily no internal damage but he does have two vertebrae that shifted in his back. He's scheduled for surgery this week and then it's 3 months of recuperating.
                          Last edited by idrivea4banger; 01-17-2016, 01:22 AM.
                          Originally posted by talisman
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                            My brother's car. Slammed into a stalled flatbed trailer on Tuesday night on I-30 like half a mile before Beckley exit. Trailer was in the middle lane, no indication that it was stalled. No flares, no warning lights...nothing. Luckily some people pulled over to help, one guy got his phone and ended up calling my sister in GA. They kept him awake because he went into shock and panicked as soon as he felt blood coming down his face. I had no idea he was in a severe accident that night my sister left me a garbled up voice message. I thought it was a minor fender bender because all I could make out was junior and accident. Plus she didnt sound like it was serious. Next morning woke up to 20+ texts from her and him talking about his surgery to stabelize his leg that morning.

Hended up with a broken fibula that pushed itself into another bone. Also right where the windshield has a slight opening on the driver's side, his left hand/wrist went up into it causing lacerations close to the veins. Also had a broken nose, right eyebrow cut open and bruised right eye. Luckily no internal damage but he does have two vertebrae that shifted in his back. He's scheduled for surgery this week and then it's 3 months of recuperating.
                            Damn that sucks, I wish him a speedy recovery. That very nearly was me one night. Was headed home from Austin in that fucked up stretch of construction and a black crown vic was stalled in the left lane. No shoulder to pull off to, so he just left it there without the emergency flashers on. Luckily the guy that was three cars ahead of me saw it slammed on the brakes.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                              Damn that sucks, I wish him a speedy recovery. That very nearly was me one night. Was headed home from Austin in that fucked up stretch of construction and a black crown vic was stalled in the left lane. No shoulder to pull off to, so he just left it there without the emergency flashers on. Luckily the guy that was three cars ahead of me saw it slammed on the brakes.
                              Thanks man, that's all we're hoping for. He's moving a lot better now on crutches but still has soreness around his waist due to his seatbelt. I told my brother not to think too much about it. He's starting to let go of the what if's and how's. I haven't really slept since Wednesday because I've been stuck in the if's.......we're all just grateful but I still can't help to think that I almost lost my little brother.
                              Originally posted by talisman

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X