No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sure be nice if we could keep all that political bullshit in the political forum , it is everywhere 24/7 as it is .

Comment

• Originally posted by TRAILBLAZER View Post
      Sure be nice if we could keep all that political bullshit in the political forum , it is everywhere 24/7 as it is .
      Agreed.

Comment

• Yep!

Comment

• I think they're funny, but if it will appease the masses post them elsewhere.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
              I was about to say the same about people bitching.

It's a random picture.
              All it does is cause fights and more made up meme's about more untrue bullshit and more fighting .

Nothing random about that shit, it is put in here to get peoples points across about their particular beliefs .

You have a nice big shiny forum go pollute that with your agenda .

Comment

All it does is cause fights and more made up meme's about more untrue bullshit and more fighting .

Nothing random about that shit, it is put in here to get peoples points across about their particular beliefs .

My particular belief behind posting those was the humor in it all, which is why I posted them here.
                I have no affiliation with any of them.

Comment

• Comment

• Post away !

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

if you think anyone is "fighting", you may need to close the laptop and back away slowly.

Comment

Sure be nice if we could keep all that political bullshit in the political forum , it is everywhere 24/7 as it is .
                            Totes.

Random Piktar:
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                              But but, they sold out to Epic....

Comment

• Originally posted by Blandnuts View Post
                                But but, they sold out to Epic....

Comment

Working...
                                X