No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After the second major earthquake in as many days in Kumamoto prefecture, Japan.
    Daaaaamn.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
          Reminds me of the UHaul I drive for our church. Anything above 35mph and you feel as if the damn thing is about to disintegrate around you.

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
            After the second major earthquake in as many days in Kumamoto prefecture, Japan.
            Daaaaamn.
            Fortunately none of Miyako's family is down there. However we do have a few friends we're trying to check on..

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
              Fortunately none of Miyako's family is down there. However we do have a few friends we're trying to check on..
              Hope they're okay. I have several friends in Sasebo. They're all daijobu, but the second one really got their attention.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

That pic is insane! Didn't know anything about it.

Comment

Reminds me of the UHaul I drive for our church. Anything above 35mph and you feel as if the damn thing is about to disintegrate around you.
                    All I can think of is a lifted xj on swampers.

Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by sc281; 04-17-2016, 02:05 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Hahahahahahaha, SVO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                              I still have a furby and it cusses like a sailor in a whore house trying to tell a dirty joke while drunk. Tec-9s were never my thing but I remember selling the shit out of them when dealer cost was just under $90.
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X