Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
    Yes, the attack on guns has resulted in a growth of the entire industry. All of these things are good. The bigger the support, the harder to get legislation against it.
    And I like the fact that its become a losing issue for them. Signifies that the tide has turning, and that the repubs are waking up to the fact that the dems really are their damn enemy. They used to focus on the soviets, and they finally won that. They got lax. But now I think its finally dawning on their stupid asses that they have another soviet to kill. The american left. If they finally fully turned their sights on that, and focused on that the way they did the old soviets, they'd crush the american left in fairly short order.
    WH

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
          And I like the fact that its become a losing issue for them. Signifies that the tide has turning, and that the repubs are waking up to the fact that the dems really are their damn enemy. They used to focus on the soviets, and they finally won that. They got lax. But now I think its finally dawning on their stupid asses that they have another soviet to kill. The american left. If they finally fully turned their sights on that, and focused on that the way they did the old soviets, they'd crush the american left in fairly short order.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

I do, and I poured one out. But lets face it, adolescent males were far more... interested... in Carrie Fisher as Leia then a dwarf as a droid.
              QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
                  adolescent males were far more... interested... in Carrie Fisher as Leia then a dwarf as a droid.
                  A faceless one at that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                    January of 59, sad day.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

January of 59, sad day.

I saw it and literally said "cool posts bro"

You know because there are two posts wearing sun glasses

Comment

January of 59, sad day.
                        close

February 3, 1959

Comment

• Originally posted by 4king View Post
                          I saw it and literally said "cool posts bro"

You know because there are two posts wearing sun glasses
                          Not gonna lie, I had to do a reverse image search to figure out what it was.

Comment

• A lot of shit went down in January of 59!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X