X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
    Hawaii is the most misspelled word in Hawaii
    Is it really that hard to spell Gray?
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
      Hawaii is the most misspelled word in Hawaii
      That is Alaska. Hawaii is the most misspelled word in Alaska.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
        Nuh uh. That's "the big island" people always talk about out in Haawah... Hawahi... Haiwa... that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
          Nuh uh. That's "the big island" people always talk about out in Haawah... Hawahi... Haiwa... that one.
          Whatever man, like they say on Oahoo, Hakuna Matata.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            Its painted by local artist Clay Stinnett, he does really great work.His work is hanging at Cane Rosso(dog riding the pizza). He is thinking of doing prints of this painting. I let him go wild painting my Demolition Derby car years ago. Really cool guy
            Last edited by kdventura73; 05-31-2016, 04:07 PM.

Comment

• China creates female parking spaces, because they have trouble parking.

A number of Chinese parking lots have sparked outrage after introducing "female only" parking spaces that happen to be much larger than those not assigned to a particular gender.

Comment

• [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• So it's raining in Houston. These are from one of our neighbors where we were living this time last year:

And this was a few miles away today:

Comment

• Learn to swim

Learn to swim

Learn to swim

Learn to swim
                    2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                      I don't get it at all. Like gold for example it says one state but as you can see it's more than one state? And why does each state have a phrase?
                      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                        Is it really that hard to spell Gray?
                        gray
                        ɡrā/
                        adjective
                        of a color intermediate between black and white, as of ashes or an overcast sky.
                        "gray flannel trousers"
                        synonyms: silvery, silver-gray, gunmetal, slate, charcoal, smoky
                        "a gray suit"
                        Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                        Wow, I got to pay more attention before I post.

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
                          I don't get it at all. Like gold for example it says one state but as you can see it's more than one state? And why does each state have a phrase?
                          1. A gold-colored state means that it is the only state with that misspelled word at the top of its "how to spell" query. There are multiple states that are the only ones misspelling a certain word. Example: Texas was the only state that had "Niece" as its most-searched word for the query "how to spell (insert word)". However, Colorado and New York both queried "how to spell beautiful" more than any other word. Therefore, those states are both blue and under the "2 states" category.

2. I don't understand you at all here, Johnny. No state has a phrase. Each state has a misspelled word written in it on the map.
                          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
                            Every state that is gold is the only state that can't spell that particular word.

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                                LOL! I'd also hate to see what an apple looks like after he bits into it.

Comment

Working...
                                X