Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
    So, I had a fun afternoon. Some dumbass hit me on the passenger side and pushed me into the path of one of those E350 airport shuttles.
    I feel your pain, I was T-Boned last Friday in my 5-series. Not sure what hurt worse, loosing my black on black, manual transmission e39 or the cop telling me,
    "at least its just an old junky car." I damn near pistol whipped the fucker.

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
      How's your neck and your back?
      Actually, my neck, arm, and side are starting to ache a little.
      Originally posted by homealone View Post
      I feel your pain, I was T-Boned last Friday in my 5-series. Not sure what hurt worse, loosing my black on black, manual transmission e39 or the cop telling me,
      "at least its just an old junky car." I damn near pistol whipped the fucker.
      Damn! Thankfully, all of the officers today knew two of our board members...and in spite of that were very cool to me.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• I hope you dfwers and wrecks don't rub off...

Comment

• That wreck sucks, glad you are ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blandnuts View Post
            I hope you dfwers and wrecks don't rub off...
            These dfwers are rubbing off ALL the time.

Comment

• Comment

• I wouldn't be surprised if that's totaled.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                  I don't think I own enough shotgun shells to take care of that. Justifiication for buying a flamethrower if there ever was one.
                  I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                    That wreck sucks, glad you are ok.
                    Thanks, Sean. I'm feeling a little soreness in my side and neck today. We'll see how that pans out.
                    Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    I wouldn't be surprised if that's totaled.
                    Yeah, I'm now leaning towards that it probably will be. I've already been doing some car shopping online.
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      I wouldn't be surprised if that's totaled.
                      Lol I thought you were talking about that boat
                      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Comment

• Hacked in Dallas.

Comment

• WRX

Comment

Comment

• Admittedly, self serving.
                                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Working...
                                X