Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4king View Post
    If you didn't know him that's what you would think. He's pretty much deph even with huge hearing aids, and he always sings to himself. His health has been failing lately so I don't see him as often. At its peak I figured he was spending $80 every 3 days going to 3 stores at a time. Doing that math just at my store he's spent over $2200 the past 3 years, so estimate he's all in at 6800 or so
    LOL
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
          It is one mans dream, his neighbors nightmare

I see a pig.
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
            I see a pig.
            I do too, and I also figured the design had something to do with Star Wars.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
              I do too, and I also figured the design had something to do with Star Wars.

Bruno started construction in 1974. He put in 110 tons of steel – all 3/16-inch or 1/4-inch grade – as well as adding insulation, heating and air conditioning, plumbing and electricity.

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                Been there way too many times!! Sweating my ass off
                Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

You mean wimmenz?
                  No, I'm referring to us old fuckers to get up at 3 o'clock in the morning to piss and don't want to turn the light on so you sit down and let it rip. LOL

David

Comment

• The house reminds me of the hound eye from halflife:

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Pure genius.
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
                        No, I'm referring to us old fuckers to get up at 3 o'clock in the morning to piss and don't want to turn the light on so you sit down and let it rip. LOL

David
                        I wouldn't know anything about that.
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Pure genius.

My guess is the guy will be sitting in a lawn chair with a cold beverage and video camera.

Comment

The dude with the thermal imager would see a shitload more if he had his hood situated like the other guy.

Comment

• Something tells me all that's visible through that unit is bitterness.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• GQ drills are hard to get enthusiastic about, but damned if everybody doesn't get shit done when the time comes.
                                Last edited by helosailor; 03-17-2017, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X