X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
    What happened to the Audi?
    Found the Benz. I have car ADD.

And unrelated, people can have whatever opinion they want. I shouldnt let it bother me. Im happy and enjoy my life so that in the end is all that matters.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
      $1500 total ($12000 originally), but added in upgraded gravel and sand for $250 so it'll add about $18,000 in property value.
      Lol

Comment

• Like this makes me happy. My own boss. Truck I love, car I didnt expect to love but am falling hard fo and a bike I just finished today and since its been 7 years since I was on one am too scared to ride it cause it turned out so pretty. lol

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
          ....and a bike I just finished today....
          A man after my own heart!

Comment

• Oh thats the bad boy though! Mines only a 600RR. Kinda wish I did the frame in silver now.

Comment

• Literally spending money like a redneck millionaire. I don't care how rich you are, at this point you're just stupid with money.

Comment

• Shit sign me up, I'd choose cooler cars but to each their own.

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• I took a horrible picture, but this ride was SWEET and clean. 2500 chassis and drivetrain, Denali XL on top. Tow mirrors, 35" tires, lifted, and DIESEL POWA

I see your cow skin rug, and I raise you an elk horn chandelier

Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
                        I took a horrible picture, but this ride was SWEET and clean. 2500 chassis and drivetrain, Denali XL on top. Tow mirrors, 35" tires, lifted, and DIESEL POWA

I'm pretty sure you could get a 3/4 ton Denali XL until about 2011-2012. Not with a D-max tho but swaping one in would be tits.

Comment

• There is a shop in Oklahoma that will convert a brand new F250 into an expedition, same place that converts the Raptor SUV's Hennessy sells.

CABT stretched Ford pickups and Excursions, Six Doors Guthrie Oklahoma NO Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                            There is a shop in Oklahoma that will convert a brand new F250 into an expedition, same place that converts the Raptor SUV's Hennessy sells.

http://www.customautosbytim.com/
                            Someone told me about this place just last week. I want this

Comment

• That is pretty bada**. Guessing the conversion is not cheap at all.
                              Ford
                              GM
                              Toyota
                              VAG

Comment

• Originally posted by quikag View Post
                                That is pretty bada**. Guessing the conversion is not cheap at all.
                                not even on the same continent as cheap.
                                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X