Clear All

• Anyone know when and where that was?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
      Anyone know when and where that was?
      Wrong place at the wrong time!

David

Comment

• Damn, car crushers aren't even that efficient.
        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Yup. One of them assholes that blinds others. Was sick of not seeing crap at night so went full LEDs in the truck with switchbacks and HIDs in the Vette with Switchbacks.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
            Yup. One of them assholes that blinds others. Was sick of not seeing crap at night so went full LEDs in the truck with switchbacks and HIDs in the Vette with Switchbacks.

The new driveway looks good too.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
              Yup. One of them assholes that blinds others. Was sick of not seeing crap at night so went full LEDs in the truck with switchbacks and HIDs in the Vette with Switchbacks.
              i swear to god 1/2 the time i have no idea what you are talking about, switchb ack and your stereo lingo leaves me baffled. haha, fuck im old.

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                i swear to god 1/2 the time i have no idea what you are talking about, switchb ack and your stereo lingo leaves me baffled. haha, fuck im old.

god bless.
                Switchbacks are the turn signal LEDs. They are white when just a marker and turn amber when in turn signal mode.
                Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• I really hate cock suckers that drive with HIDS in a non HID housing. Selfish pricks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    I really hate cock suckers that drive with HIDS in a non HID housing. Selfish pricks.
                    Yup, HID's in a stock housing without projectors. Light scattered all over the place, usually blinding oncoming traffic.

Comment

• I am guilty but AM beams don't bother me unless they are the gay ass light bars. Shit looks good Lazer by the way.

Comment

• My 10.5" full auto M4. Perks of the job.
                        Last edited by D. Lil; 05-11-2017, 03:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                          The new driveway looks good too.
                          Thank you. I am really enjoying it. Now time to have the house repainted.
                          Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                          I really hate cock suckers that drive with HIDS in a non HID housing. Selfish pricks.
                          I do too. Drives me nucking futs. I actually took great care in aiming these though and have yet to be flashed and I keep watching oncoming drivers to see if they have that pissed look or are frowning. The truck the first night was doing it and I dropped them a bit and now don't see anyone with a pissed off look unless they are on the phone or its a male passenger with a female driver. So I think I am good but you cant please everyone all the time.

Comment

• I can deal with the glare of hid's, but the assholes that run around with high beams on makes me want to go postal on them.
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by D. Lil View Post
                                My 10.5" full auto M4. Perks of the job.
                                Muthufuck that's bad ass!

"When you positively have to kill, every muthufucka in the room!"
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X