Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    One difference is that when I look at the girl on the right, I don't dry heave.
    General rule of thumb, if I can put my fist in her belly button instead of my finger, she's gone.

Comment

• Comment

• I'm 6 foot 4 and it's strange meeting people who are taller than me. I'm use to having to look down to make eye contact with people

My wife is 5 foot 10 and even she gets thrown off by people who are taller than I am

The worst part about being tall is trying to hold a conversation with people at a loud place. To maintain a conversation with people I have to bend down to their mouth level to hear them. Sounds like an assanine problem but really if I'm out at a loud bar with a group of friends I catch maybe half of a conversation

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 4king View Post
            I'm 6 foot 4 and it's strange meeting people who are taller than me. I'm use to having to look down to make eye contact with people

My wife is 5 foot 10 and even she gets thrown off by people who are taller than I am

The worst part about being tall is trying to hold a conversation with people at a loud place. To maintain a conversation with people I have to bend down to their mouth level to hear them. Sounds like an assanine problem but really if I'm out at a loud bar with a group of friends I catch maybe half of a conversation
            I'm 6'4, it ain't that fucking tall

Comment

• Maybe he hangs out with pigmeys...

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                I'm 6'4, it ain't that fucking tall
                I'm 6'4, it's pretty damn tall.

Comment

• Fuck you guys. - The under 6' contingent

Comment

• Originally posted by rickl View Post
                    I'm 6'4, it's pretty damn tall.
                    I'm 6'2" and I work with a female dwarf.... She hit me in the side one day to get my attention after not noticing her while talking to another co-worker.
                    I bent down to her level.... and loudly, and firmly said No! as I pointed my finger at her.

Boy did she not like that.

Comment

• I'm 6'1" and I eat the red twizzlers. I just found out they make other kinds besides the black ones, but that would be like eating my eggs over medium.

Last edited by blandnuts; 02-28-2017, 08:12 PM. Reason: no pic

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          Fuck you guys. - The under 6' contingent
                          +1

Comment

• I'm 6'2 and it makes it really awkward to spoon with Sean.

David

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
                              I'm 6'2 and it makes it really awkward to spoon with Sean.

David
                              It's not as bad if you're the big spoon.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                                It's not as bad if you're the big spoon.
                                It's the whole itchy beard thing on my lower back that bothers me. Other than that his portly stature keeps the body heat nicely comfortable.

David

Comment

Working...
                                X