Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's how you start a revolution right there
    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
        Not only do I leave it in the middle of the lot leaning against someone else car. I go to the corral and get the ones that are in there out and send them flying down the way.
        When we were but lowly teens, my bud had an 88 buick lesabre and we would grab a cart, hang out the passenger side while holding onto the cart, and he would speed towards the back of the wal-mart parking lot. Then he'd veer off, and whoever was holding onto the cart out the passenger side window, would let go. It would hit the curb and fly 10-15 feet up in the air. The lower part of the cart would often separate from the upper part.
        WH

Comment

• Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
              That's how you start a revolution right there
              Or get fucking murdered.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                Pisses me off to no end when lazy assholes just leave their shopping cart in the parking lot.
                They are also the first one to bitch if they have any damage from the carts
                Two in the pink and one in the stink

Comment

• Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Ahahahaha, that crybaby pussy. I was re-playing that shit over and over last night, fuck that puto! Real tough guy slamming his helmet into the net and then the net made him his bitch...
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                            I'll bet there are a lot of people who have no idea who the guy on the right is.
                            70' Chevelle RagTop
                            (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                              I'll bet there are a lot of people who have no idea who the guy on the right is.

But if they don't know, who's gonna fill their shoes?

Comment

• How old would I need to be for anything that guy is famous for to be relevant to me?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X