Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• So the guy smokes, and the fans disapprove.
      WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
        So the guy smokes, and the fans disapprove.
        Wrong.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
            Wrong.
            Kind of an odd choice of photoshop then.
            WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
              Kind of an odd choice of photoshop then.
              This site is dedicated to the most apathetic looking athlete in the history of sports.

It's just an internet meme

Comment

• Comment

• It's funny how in some towns/cities, people generally do the right thing when they're done with their cart. I go to Rockport regularly, where fat and lazy walk hand in hand down the aisle together, and NOBODY returns their carts to the store or the cart corral. At least I turn mine on its side so it won't roll in to another car. kidding
                  Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post

It's funny how in some towns/cities, people generally do the right thing when they're done with their cart. I go to Rockport regularly, where fat and lazy walk hand in hand down the aisle together, and NOBODY returns their carts to the store or the cart corral. At least I turn mine on its side so it won't roll in to another car. kidding
                    I either take it to the corral or hope the front of the cart on a curb

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      I either take it to the corral or hope the front of the cart on a curb
                      Bro just walk it to the corral. Jesus man lol
                      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• People are shit.

Comment

• Comment

• Pisses me off to no end when lazy assholes just leave their shopping cart in the parking lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                              Pisses me off to no end when lazy assholes just leave their shopping cart in the parking lot.
                              X2

Comment

• Not only do I leave it in the middle of the lot leaning against someone else car. I go to the corral and get the ones that are in there out and send them flying down the way.

Comment

Working...
                                X