Clear All

• Sent from my SGSII

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
      Sent from my SGSII
      Your SGSII sends really small pictures.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
        I love this body style 7 series. And those are the best (factory) wheel option on that body style.
        BMW does have some pretty cool factory wheel options.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
          BMW does have some pretty cool factory wheel options.
          Because they're mostly BBS wheels.

Comment

Your SGSII sends really small pictures.
            I had to use tapatalk to host it. If I post to this forum it says I exceed my file size limit. And if I post straight from screen capture this forum wont accept JPEG.

Sent from my SGSII

Comment

I had to use tapatalk to host it. If I post to this forum it says I exceed my file size limit. And if I post straight from screen capture this forum wont accept JPEG.

Sent from my SGSII
              Pic hosting on here is small unless you're a paying member. I'm just giving you shit, I really don't want to see that pic full-size, those pants are atrocious.

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                Because they're mostly BBS wheels.
                Aftermarket rims+BMW centers=

Comment

Sent from my SGSII
                  Photobucket mobile. Use it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Aftermarket rims+BMW centers=
                    I'm partial to the ac schnitzer style 1 3 piece wheels, but God they're expensive.

Comment

I'm partial to the ac schnitzer style 1 3 piece wheels, but God they're expensive.
                      Every rim that I like is expensive, which is why I've held off on either getting a 335i, or commiting to the m3. The m3 will stay stock, but if I go with the 335i, the first two things will be rims and a tune (more boost).

Comment

Every rim that I like is expensive, which is why I've held off on either getting a 335i, or commiting to the m3. The m3 will stay stock, but if I go with the 335i, the first two things will be rims and a tune (more boost).
                        I keep finding myself on Craigslist looking for 4 door 335is lately, maybe soon I can afford to pick one up for under 20k. Too tempting.

Comment

• I keep finding myself reading posts in a random picture thread..... weird.....
                          (I'm a closet BMW fan....)

Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• ROFLMFAO.... first pic on a Google search of "BMW sex"
                            Well.. ya get what you ask for....
                            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

I keep finding myself on Craigslist looking for 4 door 335is lately, maybe soon I can afford to pick one up for under 20k. Too tempting.
                              That's my conundrum, I love having the 4 doors for picking up visitors, and random BS. Well and the lower cost. A 335i will push 400hp, so maybe a 335i hardtop convertible is in order.

Total derail, but my goal is to pay off my 325i early, and then pick up a C6 for a toy. The m3/335i discussion comes every month or so, when I become impatient.

If you find an E90 335i for under 20k, walk away, unless it's warrateed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                                I keep finding myself reading posts in a random picture thread..... weird.....
                                (I'm a closet BMW fan....)
                                I claimed derail dammit! I love everything but the extended lugs, and gold rims. Gold or any variant thereof doesn't belong on a wheel.

Comment

Working...
                                X