Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naynay View Post

shits mad consistent though. been running mid-high 12's for 20 years now.. or at least it did 15 years ago, last time it went down a track

now if anyone else cares to google image search his REAL screen name "SS RRR" please tell me this is not the second image that pops up... LMFAOOOOOO
    While you are on the subject why don't you tell us about your car and how fast it is....Oh WAIT
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
      This one is better

James Dean worked on them too? Damn cool
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        While you are on the subject why don't you tell us about your car and how fast it is....Oh WAIT
        you're right i just have a lowly ol f150 super crew and a shitty old OG bronco, and the 63 c10. however i got a set of keys to an 04 GTO and a '13 CTS-V if you wanna put michelles money where your mouth is? you got a dog in this fight or are you just jumpin behind the fence? dont you have some lego's or disney dolls to go play with elaine?

SUCK A DICK YOU FAGGOT

you happy now?!
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
          you're right i just have a lowly ol f150 super crew and a shitty old OG bronco, and the 63 c10. however i got a set of keys to an 04 GTO and a '13 CTS-V if you wanna put michelles money where your mouth is? you got a dog in this fight or are you just jumpin behind the fence? dont you have some lego's or disney dolls to go play with elaine?

SUCK A DICK YOU FAGGOT

you happy now?!
          Exactly.... "you got a set of keys". LMAO. That means you have nothing.

And you never "had" anything.

Can you look up some more stuff on Yellowbullet.com for us? How to stay out of jail maybe?
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

• Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
            What the hell are the jack stands for?
            Those are acting as wheely bars man. Jewbaccas car...

no it's not. his is not capable of going fast or catching anything on fire...
            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• WRX

Comment

Exactly.... "you got a set of keys". LMAO. That means you have nothing.

Can you look up some more stuff on Yellowbullet.com for us? How to stay out of jail maybe?
                dodging the disney store? i mean your spare bedroom? lets talk about that? i can go get the V right now if you have something you wanna do something with? you notice i have 3 trucks. why? because i need trucks. i have something else in the works but im not even bringing it up til its ready to bust motherfuckers like you upside the head.

pics related

am I leaving any out allaina?

Oh, and you dont have shit either.. michelle bought you all the shit, quit lyin. didnt you get fired from the GOD DAMNED GM ASSEMBLY LINE IN ARLINGTON?!? failure.
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• lol, trolling hard as fuck.

picture unrelated.

Comment

• true story, ask uncle jesse
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                      Semper Fi

Comment

• I "got something else in the works!!". I'm sure you do. There is no need for you to go borrow your mom's car to try and race me Naynay, is that really what you have to do in order to try to look cool on the internet? Borrow your mom's car? LMAO

I guess the Disney pictures are appropriate for that silliness you have going on over there in Kessler park with eight pick up trucks that don't run. Up here in Plano we call that a junkyard, just an FYI for your Jailhouse Minnie Mouse getting turned the fuck out ass! LMAO

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                            True story, Naynay had some LS1 that his momma bought him ten years ago. This was right around the time he would get his ass kicked at every party he went to, usually for doing what he is doing here, running his mouth like a bitch.

Comment

I "got something else in the works!!". I'm sure you do. There is no need for you to go borrow your mom's car to try and race me Naynay, is that really what you have to do in order to try to look cool on the internet? Borrow your mom's car? LMAO

I guess the Disney pictures are appropriate for that silliness you have going on over there in Kessler park with eight pick up trucks that don't run. Up here in Plano we call that a junkyard, just an FYI for your Jailhouse Minnie Mouse getting turned the fuck out ass! LMAO
                              who says who's car it is? none of your shit is yours. if you cant at least stay on topic and post a pic then i will ask for this thread to be locked until you are willing to cooperate..

so until then the world goes 'round

hater
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Might as well move this to the smack now. Nothing but bitch arguments between naynay vs everyone else. Shit's getting old.
                                Originally posted by talisman
                                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                                Originally posted by AdamLX
                                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                Because fuck you, that's why
                                Originally posted by 80coupe
                                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                                X