X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• dammit, i come here to see pictures other than reddit/imgur, not reposts of all of them

Comment

• P-51 Mono (1 of 1) by W.O.T. Photography, on Flickr

Comment

• Good page. I lmao at a lot from this page....
              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

• Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
                  Bullshit Texas picture
                  FUCK whoever made that. Anti Texas californian cocksucker.
                  www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                    Tony will solve the equation. The rest of us will look for the nudes...
                    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                      dammit, i come here to see pictures other than reddit/imgur, not reposts of all of them
                      they were reposts when they were on reddit too.

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
                        they were reposts when they were on reddit too.
                        I know, but at least I hadn't seen them at that point.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                            LOL... Andy Dufrane needs to be mentioned somewhere in there...

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
                              FUCK whoever made that. Anti Texas californian cocksucker.
                              Except for the gay cowboys I would say it is pretty accurate, I think the gay cowboys are over in Dallas not Fort Worth.

I'm right in the middle between "Absolutely Fucking Nothing" and "Alcoholics", whomever made that map has definitely been here lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                                I'm right in the middle between "Absolutely Fucking Nothing" and "Alcoholics", whomever made that map has definitely been here lol.
                                Yeap...

<---- From Odessa
                                You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Working...
                                X