Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
    That car needs to be 2 inches higher and it would be perfect. I'm assuming it's bagged, though, so good deal.
    Don't be gay.

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
      Don't be gay.
      Ok

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        If the Tyler area was changed to "Pine Trees" it would be perfect.
        Heh, we don't claim those hoity-toity people from Tyler.

Stevo
        Originally posted by SSMAN
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Where is the "asshole of Texas" on that map?

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
            Heh, we don't claim those hoity-toity people from Tyler.

Stevo
            I must be missing something. I don't think I've ever met anyone that's wealthy from Tyler. Everyone I know in Tyler is a broke ass redneck.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Great thread!

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                Where is the "asshole of Texas" on that map?
                forney?

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  Where is the "asshole of Texas" on that map?
                  In my opinion, that would be Galveston.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                    In my opinion, that would be Galveston.
                    I'd have to agree, or Houston.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I'd have to agree, or Houston.
                      I am also going to have to say Houston.
                      Originally posted by lincolnboy
                      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• ^^ You know what's funny people in Houston feel the same way about Dallas. I work quite a bit in Houston and it's far from the Asshole. Now Port Arthur/Sabine Pass hands down wins that title.

Comment

• Glad the random picture of the day thread has turned into the random bitch about one picture thread

Comment

• Originally posted by 90lxstangman View Post
                            ^^ You know what's funny people in Houston feel the same way about Dallas. I work quite a bit in Houston and it's far from the Asshole. Now Port Arthur/Sabine Pass hands down wins that title.
                            Until you get rid of Sheila Jackson-Lee you're gonna be a sphincter city.

Comment

• Comment

Until you get rid of Sheila Jackson-Lee you're gonna be a sphincter city.
                                you prefer JWP????

god bless.
                                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                                X