X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tesla post was the best I have read in awhile

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• History of Tesla

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
          Who the fuck would want to pose as a redneck?
          Guess you havent driven through mansfield of midlothian...

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
              Teaching the kid not to run out in front of cars seems more logical....
              Not a parent, are you?
              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                My neighbors put out cones and plastic kids in the middle of the fucking street and pretty much let their kids run fucking wild.

I had a jackass collin county deputy threaten to arrest me last week because I put two cones in the middle of my county road last week when people were trying to circumvent the wreck on the highway. Was working wonders in slowing down asshats doing 60+ down my 30mph road. Then this asshole (who had connections too and was part of harassing me back when I had a crazy neighbor) shows up. The cones only slowed people down and were not at all blocking the road, yet he threatened to arrest me for blocking the roadway. Minutes later cars were doing well over the limit again.

I called and filed a complaint on the dickhead. Gotta say it was good to see that he was getting fat. Almost asked him where the fingerless gloves he used to wear went to...
                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
                  Not a parent, are you?
                  What's up with all the tags about you. I guess I must have missed something...

Comment

• Mike, you can only file official complaints in person and in writing if you want something done.
                    Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by coley View Post
                        Tesla post was the best I have read in awhile
                        I watched a documentary about him a few years ago, and I was so interested in the guy I read as much on him as possible. Tesla was an amazing person. "The Oatmeal" is right about Edison, he was a pile of shit.

Comment

• i think i am insane. if you drive too slow i scream what the fuck you need?? if you drive too fast i throw the closest metal object i can find at your car.
                          '
                          god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                            i think i am insane. if you drive too slow i scream what the fuck you need?? if you drive too fast i throw the closest metal object i can find at your car.
                            '
                            god bless.
                            You just one crazy niqqa

Comment

• Excellent post about Tesla.

Comment

• We put up these kinds of signs in our yard because people haul ass around our corner, even though it is a stop sign.

But every time I read it I imagine this sign instead.
                                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Working...
                                X