• Comment

• he is gonna kill me lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
        Ya reckon so? Lol
        Isn't that Cooter speak?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
          If that's the one I'm thinking about, it's in San Diego. I used my visit my gf out there many years ago and we'd work out at that one. I thought it was hilarious they had escalators outside of the gym and many people used it as they went into the gym. I guess it's the same as people driving around for 10 minutes looking for a close parking space, so they can go inside and work out.
          Ford
          GM
          Toyota
          VAG

Comment

• LOL if it is. I posted it as a passive aggressive statement of irony.
            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Zombies or not...must move to Miami!

Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• Originally posted by quikag View Post
                If that's the one I'm thinking about, it's in San Diego. I used my visit my gf out there many years ago and we'd work out at that one. I thought it was hilarious they had escalators outside of the gym and many people used it as they went into the gym. I guess it's the same as people driving around for 10 minutes looking for a close parking space, so they can go inside and work out.
                Yep, been there, and there is nobody doing legs in there. Everybody is focused on having a beach body. Pushing big weight isn't a priority, or physical balance isn't a either. It makes me realize why board shorts are designed the way that they are.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                    Easy, Option A.

Now if they replaced Olive Garden Breadsticks with Red Lobster Cheese Bread....

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                        whats the deal with these ridiculous fake mustaches everyone is doing?
                        Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        lol greatness
                        Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        It's amazing it ever ran long enough to even crash.
                        hey man both my SVO and turbo ranger are as dependable as the sun rise this week. not cool!

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                          Easy, Option A.

Now if they replaced Olive Garden Breadsticks with Red Lobster Cheese Bread....

I am really hungry all of a sudden

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                            Isn't that Cooter speak?
                            You don't know how I speak, do you? I don't believe we've ever met
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                                You don't know how I speak, do you? I don't believe we've ever met
                                He hasn't met quite a few people. I think the one he has have already beat his ass.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X