We have all wanted to do this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
    yeah maybe, when I pass a left lane camper i try to come back into the fast lane and cut it close to their front bumper, that seems to get their attention and sometimes they move the fuck over.

I do the same thing and they also usually move over. This is why I think they are oblivious and not ass holes.

Comment

Another thing that works sometimes is move over far enough to the driver's side so one or both headlights is at the mirror. Sometimes gets their attention and they move over.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Years ago I was getting onto the freeway at mayfield and 360 and this crazy jackass in a jetta tried to force me into the left breakdown lane on the onramp. Unfortunately for him driving a mercury sable comes with a deathwish and there was absolutely zero fucks given. He went off the onramp into the grass full throttle to show me who's boss and hit a yield sign and then one of those silly stop lights they use to have there. I laughed hysterically for days. I still chuckle reminiscing.

Never think a man driving a $500 car has something to lose. I'll put that shit into a barrier, grab my parking hanger, and leave it. I haven't braked for speed bumps in years, I just don't care anymore.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          Years ago I was getting onto the freeway at mayfield and 360 and this crazy jackass in a jetta tried to force me into the left breakdown lane on the onramp. Unfortunately for him driving a mercury sable comes with a deathwish and there was absolutely zero fucks given. He went off the onramp into the grass full throttle to show me who's boss and hit a yield sign and then one of those silly stop lights they use to have there. I laughed hysterically for days. I still chuckle reminiscing.

Never think a man driving a $500 car has something to lose. I'll put that shit into a barrier, grab my parking hanger, and leave it. I haven't braked for speed bumps in years, I just don't care anymore.

LMAO! throw away cars definitely serve a purpose.

Comment

It won't fucking die, I told myself I'd get rid of it the moment it needed even moderate repairs. That was five years ago. But... it's currently sitting in the dealer intake lot. I've already shut the door for the last time on it. I was so tempted to take a sledge to it and put it on youtube.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

No! Not the Sable! What are you replacing it with?
              Originally posted by Marisa
              we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

My former mother-in-law is a left lane driver. She claims "my daddy taught me that the left lane is the safest lane when he taught me to drive so that's where I drive". She wasn't impressed when I replied that her dad was a fucking idiot and that's why she's always getting her ass ridden and shot the bird. Her dumb ass giggles when she has people riding her ass or flying around her when they get the chance. She knows what shes doing. I figure one of these days someone's gonna give her a dose of the video in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                  My former mother-in-law is a left lane driver. She claims "my daddy taught me that the left lane is the safest lane when he taught me to drive so that's where I drive". She wasn't impressed when I replied that her dad was a fucking idiot and that's why she's always getting her ass ridden and shot the bird. Her dumb ass giggles when she has people riding her ass or flying around her when they get the chance. She knows what shes doing. I figure one of these days someone's gonna give her a dose of the video in this thread.

This post had me cracking up. But yeah I hate people like that. Ignorance is one thing (still annoying) but when you've been told etiquette and to be considerate and you just ignore that. Fuck you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  2014 GT
                  2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                    No! Not the Sable! What are you replacing it with?

Comment

used to know a guy who drove a lifted jeep who had the constant problem of people tailgating him on the highway. He ended up keeping a cup full of marbles in the cup holder. when someone would ride his bumper on the highway, he'd grab a few marbles and start flicking them randomly in the air. The tailgater wouldn't quite understand what was happening, and would assume the jeeps big tires where kicking up rocks and back off or change lanes.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        Fucking NICE!
                        QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Pics? And not just the key!
                          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                          86 SVO - Sold
                          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Left lane camping is an epidemic. Drive 45 to or from Houston, you'll pass on the right more times than you can count. It's ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                              Left lane camping is an epidemic. Drive 45 to or from Houston, you'll pass on the right more times than you can count. It's ridiculous.
                              Because that law is not enforced.
                              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                              86 SVO - Sold
                              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                                Because that law is not enforced.
                                Lets all become cops and only enforce left lane camper laws and littering laws.

Comment

Working...
                                X