No announcement yet.

Dyno of the 2017 GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whenever I finally tune mine I will probably get the Lund/Nguage package. I might sell the car before that happens though, LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
      The Mopar cars would be great if they were put on a 750 lb diet.

I'm pretty happy with the hemi in my truck so far and it's an 8 spd auto too. My truck probably weighs about the same as a scat pack since it's a regular cab 2wd.
      This was a shocker...Challenger outsold Mustang and Camaro in June in the U.S. Love the planetary references! LOL!

Comment

scat pack charger trumps the challenger. They took some time to actually update the exterior along with the interior updates they both got. More Doors for the win

Comment

Lund is one of the best tuners out there for the ford platforms. I've seen nothing but horrible reviews on Bama

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
            This was a shocker...Challenger outsold Mustang and Camaro in June in the U.S. Love the planetary references! LOL!
            I'd imagine the Mustang sales are suffering a little due to the new version coming out in 3 months. More power, less weight and a 10 speed auto. They aren't even bothering with rebates on the 17s still sitting in stock.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
              I'd imagine the Mustang sales are suffering a little due to the new version coming out in 3 months. More power, less weight and a 10 speed auto. They aren't even bothering with rebates on the 17s still sitting in stock.
              true, but I figured the camaro would be flying off the dealer lots...maybe the price is too high or the interior too small? I know the head liner was too low for me knowing I'd be wearing a helmet on most weekends.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                True statement, I was going to wait on the '17 I bought, but the $8k discount was worth it to me. I might see about buying an '18-'19 5.0 since my '12 5.0 is paid off now. I was wanting a Vette, but I could barely get my fat ass out of Stingray got in last week, I guess its too low and I'm too old...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I don't understand trash talking any of the big three pony cars these days. They're all great options, depending on what's most important to you. I personally would lean toward Mustang first, Challenger second, but that's mostly down to looks. There isn't a bad choice here.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    That's some nice numbers for just a tune, CAI and exhaust.

I made 452hp & 422tq on my '12 with a SCT/Steeda 93 tune, Steeda CAI, BOSS Intake and GT500 Axle back.
                    gt350 intake manifolds were selling for $622 for a short period of time. Now they're up to $900+, $1000 at most places again

For the mods you had, 452 sounds pretty damn good also!
                    17' Coyote | MGW | BMR | STEEDA | STAINLESS WORKS | E85 TUNED |

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                      I don't understand trash talking any of the big three pony cars these days. They're all great options, depending on what's most important to you. I personally would lean toward Mustang first, Challenger second, but that's mostly down to looks. There isn't a bad choice here.
                      I'm getting old, I'd pick the challenger first because it has a great interior and usable space.

If I'm 25 again with a fat wallet I'm going with a pushrod motor so it would be a new camaro

Being 32 with bad knees I'm rolling in a 13 300c with a hemi

I pulled my rocker arms on the fbody a few weeks ago. Medium cam and making about 400whp I only put about 3 cars on a charger rt sport with the blue stripe on it filled with 4 teenagers. I'd love to tell myself they had to have been on the bottle but I just said fuckit it's time to check my motor

Having lived through the Ford 3 valve motor era with an fbody, I'm just happy the car scene is back. Not sure if any of you other old farts have been out and about lately but it's been a lot more fun with all of the fast 2010+ cars getting cheaper

Comment

Working...
                      X