Anybody into nitro r/c's??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody into nitro r/c's??

Well My gf got me a 1/8th scale monster truck by losi for my birthday this year so I have another project car lol.
    Heres a few pics.

Just picked up these today

I had a nitro truck for a while... it was fast & fun and all, but too damn pricey. It was so sketchy fast that every time I ran it, I crashed and broke something. I gave up.

Comment

I just sold a Traxxas 3.3 Jato that had aluminum everything & a ton of hop up parts. That thing was stupid fast, I played with it a few times and lost interest. Glad I was able to get my money back out of that thing. lol

Comment

i have an electric. its a traxxas slash 4x4. i love it!! its fast with the 2s lipos!!

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Yeah mines built pretty tough so it hasn't broke yet. Upgrades aren't cheap though lol

Comment

The only way to run them Is in the country.

We have a track and my jato's 2.5r,3.3, and revo 3.3 have not broke a thing.

Ive did cartwheels down the straight plenty of times.

The only time i have broke anything is in town and thats tie rods hitting curbs and shit. Ohh and my revo just deciding to shift to reverse at 40mph.

I need to pick up a few gallons of fuel for mine.

Comment

Yeah that's the only place I play is out in fields. My brotherinlaw played with his in the street and smashed it into a mailbox lol. I just put the springs on. I'll try it out tomorrow. I had some carb issues. Basically it came loose and a tank of gas lasted about 45 seconds lol. It was dumping fuel everywhere. It's a mess but it should be ok now.

Comment

I've got a HPI Savage 4.6 and I have gone through a handful of shocks and suspension pieces. It's proven itself to be pretty durable.

Comment

Comment

I havent drove it yet. I had to do some work on the carb. ill give it a test run after work.

Comment

I have an associated gt2that was my starter car. just killed it the other day. ill post pics later. need to get you an electric, less mess and faster
                      Originally posted by Yale
                      I want to give her a colonoscopy with my tongue.

Comment

Originally posted by SSsierra90 View Post
                        I have an associated gt2that was my starter car. just killed it the other day. ill post pics later. need to get you an electric, less mess and faster
                        yeah if i get an electric it will be a little street car. I just love the nitro's alot more for offroad. Tuning isnt as hard as others make it sound. It's a hobby, things are expected to break. It is crazy how much faster eletrics are. i just like the smell and sound of nitro.

Whats a popular scale size for street cars anyways? My truck is a 1/8th scale. I dont mind it being that big but for street I'd like something smaller.

Comment

Originally posted by Johngt View Post
                          yeah if i get an electric it will be a little street car. I just love the nitro's alot more for offroad. Tuning isnt as hard as others make it sound. It's a hobby, things are expected to break. It is crazy how much faster eletrics are. i just like the smell and sound of nitro.

Whats a popular scale size for street cars anyways? My truck is a 1/8th scale. I dont mind it being that big but for street I'd like something smaller.
                          i run short course offroad electric. i have a 10th scale ofna hyper tt. its fun as hell on the track. get 10th scale
                          Originally posted by Yale
                          I want to give her a colonoscopy with my tongue.

Comment

Cool, I'll have to look into those soon.

Comment

I've got a Traxxas Stampede Electric, it's a blast.

Comment

Working...
                              X