No announcement yet.

Anybody into nitro r/c's??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah If I got another truck or buggy it would probably be traxxas brand due to thats the only brand I see more of. Losi isnt bad, there just isnt many parts readily available for them.

Comment

I live right by a RC track, I have been thinking about trying it out! BUt seems like another expensive habit I cant really afford
      GOD BLESS TEXAS
      August Landscaping
      214-779-7278
      Seb's high class.
      He'll mow your grass.
      He'll kick your ass.
      And while his kidney stones pass,
      He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Its expensive if you crash alot or buy a cheap car. Other than that its not too bad. If it breaks and you cant afford to fix it. just wait a while lol.

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
          I live right by a RC track, I have been thinking about trying it out! BUt seems like another expensive habit I cant really afford
          Where at btw? I'd love to try it out on a track. running across fields gets boring after a while.

Comment

I've had plenty of nitro stuff. It's heavy, noisy, hot, and filthy. Never again. Once you go fast electric, you'll wonder why you didn't switch over sooner. The only advantage that gas has is increased run times, but I always broke something before running out of gas, so that didn't mean much to me. Now I've got an electric boat and it is fun...

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

lmao damn that sucked at the end. Fast boat though. I never even looked into electric boats. I always had one that went about as fast as I could walk lol. That boat would outrun my monstertruck for sure.

Comment

There is a big electric offroad race at Mike Hobby Shop in Carrolton this weekend. They just rebuilt the track yesterday and it looks great.

No nitro's for me only electric.....1/8 scale brushless powered by 2 - 2s 5000mah batteries
                Last edited by 1carcrazyguy; 03-10-2011, 10:31 PM.

Comment

i heard that place is amazing. definately need to go out there one day

Comment

Originally posted by Johngt View Post
                    Where at btw? I'd love to try it out on a track. running across fields gets boring after a while.
                    If your in Mesquite its really close to you. Its on Saturn Rd in Garland by Miller & Garland, right across form the Day Labor place where I get lawn help
                    GOD BLESS TEXAS
                    August Landscaping
                    214-779-7278
                    Seb's high class.
                    He'll mow your grass.
                    He'll kick your ass.
                    And while his kidney stones pass,
                    He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

I've had this Rc10Gt for a long time.... For sale BTW
                      I have spent alot of money on this thing but racing it is fun as hell, i use to do street to dirt racing

2014 Ford F250 4X4 *DD*
                      1992 Ford Mustang GT

Previous Vehicles:
                      1989 Ford Mustang 4 cyl. Turbo coupe
                      1986 Ford Mustang GT T-Top
                      2011 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
                      2011 Ford Mustang V6
                      2011 Ford Mustang GT
                      2013 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
                      2012 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost 4x4

Comment

Yeah I went there like 5 years ago. I just couldn't remember how big that place was. A friend of mine races there every Friday. I may go just to check it out on day

Comment

rc is running like crap btw. I'm taking it to my racing buddy and see what he thinks. its not leaking but I think the adjustments are all off on the carb so ill have to start all over lol. The downfall of nitro I know

Comment

Heres what my GT2 use to look like..

Heres what it looks like now.. damn servo wigged out on me, 50mph+ curb= no bueno

This is my hyper tt.. I love this thing but parts are hard as hell to come by
                            Originally posted by Yale
                            I want to give her a colonoscopy with my tongue.

Comment

I am amazed at what they have done with electric motors now days. Those things are fast as shit.

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                                I am amazed at what they have done with electric motors now days. Those things are fast as shit.
                                ya its pretty crazy.. my electric will whoop the shit outta my nitro
                                Originally posted by Yale
                                I want to give her a colonoscopy with my tongue.

Comment

Working...
                                X