Anybody into nitro r/c's??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
    That's right by me. Used to do that a while back. But when it git to where fights broke out over crashes I said Fuck it.

When life gives you lemons .... take them. Free Shit is cool.
    I have been over a couple of Wednesday nights so far. It is nothing like that. More or less about 5-10 people just hanging out running cars on the track for laughs.

Comment

• I used to go out to wild bills in Irving. Got stupid. Adults was cursing out 12 year olds. I mean come on. You have to expect that.

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Just a heads up.....Mike's Hobby Shop is hosting a large Texas State RC Pro race this weekend on the outdoor track. Lots of racing this weekend.

Comment

• Didn't know he had an outdoor track. There's a bit of bad blood between mikes and the crew I used to race with looong ago. Lol not that I'm holding a grudge.

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• It was a hot b..... out there today. Finally gave up around 1pm and said to heck with this crap.. Probably lost about 5lbs.

They said they had over a 190 entries this weekend.

Comment

• Looks like another track is going to open soon. All I know it is suppose to be somewhere on Beltline Road. From what I heard it is in/near a place that was a mini golf arcade and the building was vacant for a long time. Looks like they are going to have an oval, an on road and off road track outdoors. Also a hobby shop with indoor (A/C) pits.
              Last edited by 1carcrazyguy; 08-08-2012, 11:20 AM.

Comment

• the place was called beltline station, south of 183 on beltline

Comment

• I have a couple Revo's Im trying to sell if anyone is interested...

Comment

• I will have to post some of our tracks things we do, We have started a vintage oval class, its 2 wheel short course trucks with 55 Chevy bodies. A couple of the guys bought the discontinued Losi Slider sprint cars. They are awesome to watch. And are big track is always fun.

I am looking for a losi sprint car, slider whatever you want to call it. If you have one or know where some are PM me.

Comment

• yup

One of my truggies

Comment

• From facebook for those of you that race at Mike's:

Special request from Mike Darnell: We need as many people as possible to show up this Wednesday, 6/26, at 10:00am at Mike's Hobby Shop to help the State Inspectors understand the value of having indoor RC racetracks. Please share this post and invite as many friends as possible. All people are welcome to show up (with or without RC vehicles). The more the better.

Comment

Working...
                        X