Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    Some bitches just don't have ANY common sense

My brother was tending to his horses, he stopped at the Flying J in Midlothian, he said he went in and a Arab guy was arguing about the showers price, it used to be $10.xx and now it was $16.xx, he was holding up the line, so my brother told him to pay or gtfo, he said I'll wait for you outside.
    My brother had his wife and two kids, so when he went to his vehicle homeskillet was on his phone, so my brother ignored him.
    He turns around and here comes homeskillet bumping his gums, throws down his bag and my brother gave him a 3-piece and knocked him into the endcap of washer fluid, picked him up by the shirt and gave him three uppercuts to the face. A few truckers broke it up and he left before the lawdogs showed up.
    Thats awesome sauce. I wish I was a good fighter. Im not. Ill still pick a fight with a dickwad though. Never lost one. Problem is if its not a white guy then I will be the one at fault and be blasted all over online. Too much to lose. The woke mob has scared me into being a pu55y
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

I know right, I was lmfao when he told me the story the next day, he said some people at the gas pumps were video taping with their phones, I never botheted to look, but I'm sure its on the interwebs.
      I'll try and get an exact date, to see if someone wants to try and look it up.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
        Thats awesome sauce. I wish I was a good fighter. Im not. Ill still pick a fight with a dickwad though. Never lost one. Problem is if its not a white guy then I will be the one at fault and be blasted all over online. Too much to lose. The woke mob has scared me into being a pu55y
        Are we not allowed to say pussy anymore? Whats going on in this thread? Fucking pussies.

Comment

Sorry, get Stangnet cornfused with this place. Some places you can swear all the fuck you want.
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Sorry, get Stangnet cornfused with this place. Some places you can swear all the fuck you want.
            Not very many places anymore, the USA has gone soft
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Drivers are rude
              Such attitudes
              But when I show my piece
              Complaints cease
              Something's odd
              I feel like I'm God
              You stupid dumbshit goddamn motherfucker!
              Last edited by Trip McNeely; 08-16-2023, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                Not very many places anymore, the USA has gone soft
                Commie pieces of shit just love censorship too. It?s to the point now most people think it?s a good thing.

Comment

Cant control peoples thoughts without controlling what they can/cannot say. Worlds a fucking shit show now.

Comment

Cant control peoples thoughts without controlling what they can/cannot say. Worlds a fucking shit show now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      Some bitches just don't have ANY common sense

My brother was tending to his horses, he stopped at the Flying J in Midlothian, he said he went in and a Arab guy was arguing about the showers price, it used to be $10.xx and now it was $16.xx, he was holding up the line, so my brother told him to pay or gtfo, he said I'll wait for you outside.
                      My brother had his wife and two kids, so when he went to his vehicle homeskillet was on his phone, so my brother ignored him.
                      He turns around and here comes homeskillet bumping his gums, throws down his bag and my brother gave him a 3-piece and knocked him into the endcap of washer fluid, picked him up by the shirt and gave him three uppercuts to the face. A few truckers broke it up and he left before the lawdogs showed up.
                      Loves in Midlothian, dipshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                        I?m not eating the fucking bugs. I will keep my stuff and be super happy not participating your globalist dystopian shithole.

Comment

Working...
                        X