Post pictures of your pets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
    Sammy is one from my litter and you'll be surprised. We had three litters with both parents brindle, darker than yours. One litter was all brindle with two reverse, the next all fawn but one, you never know.
    We are up to 5 right now. All a very dark brindle like Jett. There is one really chunky one and another with very very little white.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
      We are up to 5 right now. All a very dark brindle like Jett. There is one really chunky one and another with very very little white.
      Oh so it's happing? Now the fun begins..
      You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

• Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
        Oh so it's happing? Now the fun begins..
        She started at 4pm today.

Number 6 on the way out right now

edit: total tally is 8. Anyone want a sealed reverse brindle boxer? AKC/CKC ready.
        Last edited by KBScobravert; 08-15-2012, 08:18 PM.

Comment

• GIFSoup

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            Our girl Boxer is a talker. When I was in Afg. my wife would send me videos of her just carrying on a conversation with her.

Oh and puppies are being born as I type. So far 3 out and clean. All look like Daddy.
            Post pics when you can, may be interested in a puppy. What are wanting for one?
            2 Chronicles 7:14
            If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

• Originally posted by Up0n0ne View Post
              Post pics when you can, may be interested in a puppy. What are wanting for one?
              Pm me your email. There were 9 total. Better pics Sunday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• her name is fat dog. She is a deaf dogo argentino/white boxer mix. Sweetest dog ever
                    Detailing by Dylan
                    817-494-3396
                    Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
                    Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

• the kittehs

Comment

• The last one looks derpy, lol. What kind of cats are those?

Comment

• Baloo:

Sadie:

Clutch:

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                            The last one looks derpy, lol. What kind of cats are those?
                            They are Oriental Shorthairs derp....

I still miss these 2, they were the original adoptees... RIP Timmy & Sassy

Comment

• I like it when special k posts pics of her kitty...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                                I like it when special k posts pics of her kitty...
                                Short haired kitten at that.
                                Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Working...
                                X