Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
    Ahhhhh toxic cat piss!!!!!!
    Apparently mine likes to piss in the perimeter of the room his box is in. Spent 237$ yesterday having the fuckin carpets cleaned and treated for urine. I tried explaining to Marisa how much cheaper 1 rd of 9mm would be..

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
      Just wait till the fucker goes through the chewing phase. You will be asking yourself why the hell you decided to buy a rottweiler. My last one turned every water hose I had into 3" sections, he destroyed my shoes, chewed through my satellite cable and he chewed through the wall in my freezer room.
      Originally posted by JC316 View Post
      Yes, it does and what I said doesn't even cover half of what he did. I was almost to the point of giving that dog away. Did I mention that they are diggers? Oh yes, they love to dig. I have about 5 holes that are the size of kiddie pools in my back yard.
      Originally posted by Ratt View Post
      Our Lab did that, and our Vizsla does it, too. Pain in the ass...
      Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
      Cats are not awesome.
      Yeah, sure man. Dogs are wonderful and cost effective.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• my dogs are in search for some cat meat...

jogged around The Colony parks.
        Originally posted by 03trubluGT
        Your opinion is what sucks.
        You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          Oh my cats are destructive fucks too, just not as bad as the dog was.

Comment

Dog is value added, cats a parasite. And even after the shoes, Xbox parts, etc.. The cat has still cost me exponentially more in damages than my dog

Comment

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
              Dog is value added, cats a parasite. And even after the shoes, Xbox parts, etc.. The cat has still cost me exponentially more in damages than my dog
              Sure, sound like some of you people have pets with mental problems.

I have had my cat for 4 years and no problems at all.
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

One of my dads 6 cats pissed on one of his original Chagall paintings.

It was hanging on the wall, now he's down to 3 cats.
                Ded

Comment

• I knew you liked pussy, but this comes as a surprise

Comment

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                    How on Earth are your cats more destructive than your dogs? I would murder any animal that ate a pair of my shoes, but I'd also have to accept blame for where I left them.

We have a cat door + litter boxes out in the garage and they keep their mess out there. Our cats haven't destroyed a thing save for a vase full of water and flowers left on the counter.
                    2007 997 Targa 4S - Guards Red
                    2006 Subaru STI - WRBlue
                    2008 VW R32 - Candy White

Comment

• Chick-fil-a doesn't approve of cats.
                      Ded

Comment

• Le Bleu Boi Modena...
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by DasVWBabe View Post
                          How on Earth are your cats more destructive than your dogs? I would murder any animal that ate a pair of my shoes, but I'd also have to accept blame for where I left them.

We have a cat door + litter boxes out in the garage and they keep their mess out there. Our cats haven't destroyed a thing save for a vase full of water and flowers left on the counter.
                          Scratching up the carpet at thresholds, pissing outside of his box, tearing into anything wrapped in clear plastic (toilet paper, etc) chewing on the tv remote, etc..

I didn't leave the shoes out.. the better half can take full blame on that one. I know better.

Comment

Sure, sound like some of you people have pets with mental problems.

I have had my cat for 4 years and no problems at all.
                            Should have figured you for a cat person.

Comment

• Killer attack dog

He sleeps on his back almost every night

Comment

• Scarf and gloves... Getting ready for winter.

Last edited by Strychnine; 09-30-2012, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X