No announcement yet.

The $4000 Jeep TJ project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't generally care much for Jeeps, but that high-line fender mod looks fantastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      That was Bridgeport. I like it a little better than barnwell. You can see where you're at and theres an open valley to play around in. Barnwell is a little more wooded and you smash your shit into trees more often.
      WOW!!!! Thats Northwest OHV Park??!! That place looks amazing now. Last time I went out there a year ago everything was dead and nasty. That looks so green out there. Damn I wish I could make it out there again

Comment

• i didnt know there was an orv park so close! i am going to have to plan a trip pretty soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by black90notch View Post
          i didnt know there was an orv park so close! i am going to have to plan a trip pretty soon.

Comment

• Looks really good.

So, how much have you added to this "little" $4000 project?

Comment

• looks good
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                Looks really good.

So, how much have you added to this "little" $4000 project?
                $7581 total including jeep.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Thats not too bad over a long period of time. How is it just daily driving?

Comment

Thats not too bad over a long period of time. How is it just daily driving?
                    I drove it to work today, it's perfectly fine. More daily drivable than any of my mustangs/vette ever were.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I drove it to work today, it's perfectly fine. More daily drivable than any of my mustangs/vette ever were.
                      You are doing it wrong then. It should be rough. But seriously, I would get a chuckle seeing someone dressed up getting out of a jeep like that with mud all over it.

Comment

You are doing it wrong then. It should be rough. But seriously, I would get a chuckle seeing someone dressed up getting out of a jeep like that with mud all over it.
                        Yeah I'm sure people find it pretty funny. I opted for the more expensive bilstein 5100 shocks so it rides pretty good. I've rode in other friends jeeps with your standard truck shocks and it's awful.

Comment

Yeah I'm sure people find it pretty funny. I opted for the more expensive bilstein 5100 shocks so it rides pretty good. I've rode in other friends jeeps with your standard truck shocks and it's awful.
                          I have heard bilsteins are great. I need to put them on my truck. It bounces everywhere.

Comment

I have heard bilsteins are great. I need to put them on my truck. It bounces everywhere.
                            x2, I am going to get rid of these fox shox I have and go with them.
                            Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
                            Baja-Bob.com

Comment

I love my 5100s. Great ride quality!

Comment

• Looks awesome. You did a real nice job
                                1997 viper gts
                                1986 turbo mustang
                                1987 Buick grand national
                                1972 nova

Comment

Working...
                                X