No announcement yet.

So heres what phil from canada just said about dfwstangs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FFS, I go play BF3 for a few hours and miss the fucking drama, AGAIN.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by Osiris View Post
      Oh, and don't fuck with Leah. She may wear thongs, but she'll take the thing off and strangle you with it.
      I've been on the waiting list for year...

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
      No but I do prefer syrup
      Chris rock Approves.

However the guy that bit was about really preferred jelly.

Comment

• Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
        that's actually exactly what i did and exactly what happened.
        Me, too. But that diseased cunt, Renee, banned me 4 lyfe!
        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
          You're right, if I say can't that means you guys will definitely do it. It is suggested you do not ruin their shit with extreme prejudice.
          Lol! Nice try...
          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

There were ads in the threads in between the damn posts.
            There never were for me. That's odd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
              Me, too. But that diseased cunt, Renee, banned me 4 lyfe!
              Lol. Let it go. If she ever comes here, she is all yours.
              Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
                There never were for me. That's odd.
                me either. And I thought I saw on there that the renee chick was lances wife, so she was coming to the defense of her meal ticket lol...

and that shit got shut down quick!
                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• I just went to Pirates site and first off, that place damn near gave me a aneurysm with all its forums. Holy shit there are a metric shit ton of them!!! Anyway, they seem to be embracing Phil and his hippy bike riding ways.

I guess no mass exodus after all?

Comment

Lol. Let it go. If she ever comes here, she is all yours.
                    women let NOTHING go!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
                      I just went to Pirates site and first off, that place damn near gave me a aneurysm with all its forums. Holy shit there are a metric shit ton of them!!! Anyway, they seem to be embracing Phil and his hippy bike riding ways.

I guess no mass exodus after all?
                      All joking aside, why should everyone leave? Right now, all is well. Now, if it starts going to shit, I'll gladly jump ship and never go back. I just so see the point of getting all "Chicken Little" and running around screaming about the sky falling when I haven't seen it myself...yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by 9volt View Post
                        All joking aside, why should everyone leave? Right now, all is well. Now, if it starts going to shit, I'll gladly jump ship and never go back. I just so see the point of getting all "Chicken Little" and running around screaming about the sky falling when I haven't seen it myself...yet.
                        It's possible (albeit unlikely) that the dfwstangs disaster, and our repeated attacks on other boards about his past may have caused him to rethink how he deals with websites from now on. It may cause your forum to be spared. I can tell you right now he blew a very handsome chunk of change on dfwstangs and lost it all in a matter of weeks. Despite what dick Lance is sucking, the truth is dfwstangs was purchased by VS because it was extremely high traffic and profitable. Our friend Phil just can't admit the galactic fuck up he had to any future assimilations, how in the world could that be good for his business? What blows my mind is how people like Lance, and other nut huggers are actually too inept to see why he would lie about it.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 9volt View Post
                          That is where I stand. The second I get spam email or more ads I'm gone.
                          110:1 crawl ratio = slowest rig on here

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jake- View Post
                            That is where I stand. The second I get spam email or more ads I'm gone.
                            LOL you're definitely getting more ads. Take a look at http://www.dfwstangs.net/ - there are 7 ads on the front page.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I would imagine Phil learned a valuable lesson from how bad he fucked up at dfws. I've noticed he has pretty much kept his mouth shut over there. He was attempting to talk down to members when the ownership changed at dfws. He had no idea what he was stepping into.

Comment

• I'm still laughing at the fact that someone from pirate4x4 made a threat about most of their members having a lot of guns...
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                                Originally posted by Denny
                                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                                X